Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

F1 2016 Hockenheim Hot Lap Trailer Released

• kbgray27kbgray2749,956
  • airbornantsairbornants579,696
    Posted on 01 August 16 at 21:00
    Why
  • DCM7734DCM7734219,251
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 03:30
    If this game is $40 new, I might grab it. I need a good strategy based racing game.
    Bah Humbug.
  • Posted on 02 August 16 at 05:14
    nice :)
  • BalnazzardBalnazzard198,357
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 08:05
    Is it just me or has the Codemasters F1 franchise evolved at all in terms of graphics?....to me it looks like they are still using the same game-engine from 2010 with maybe minor improvements.

I mean I own the game from 2012 and I havent yet seen much reason to buy another one, cause in the end these kind of yearly releases have very little new to offer. Ofc I understand that there is only so much you can do, but as a "graphics whore" new improved game-engine could be one selling point for me I kind of expected them to renew their game-engine for this console generation, yet I see no significant improvement on that area.
  • Sky ManiacSky Maniac948,996
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 08:21
    Balnazzard said:
    Is it just me or has the Codemasters F1 franchise evolved at all in terms of graphics?....to me it looks like they are still using the same game-engine from 2010 with maybe minor improvements.

I mean I own the game from 2012 and I havent yet seen much reason to buy another one, cause in the end these kind of yearly releases have very little new to offer. Ofc I understand that there is only so much you can do, but as a "graphics whore" new improved game-engine could be one selling point for me I kind of expected them to renew their game-engine for this console generation, yet I see no significant improvement on that area.
    Tbh i think the best looking game / most realistic looking (graphic wise) was 2011, shame the driving was so arcady
    I would rather have decent racing with a very good career mode over brilliant graphics anyway. but I do agree with a new game engine for the current-gen consoles they should have done a better job. We will see though, we dont know what build these videos have been taken on.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas412,985
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 11:40
    Need a wheel. To get that level of control on steering a thumb (especially mine) just don't cut it
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,575,799
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 15:31
    Balnazzard said:

F1 2015 was a new engine as it was the first for XB1, that's the reason that 2015 had barely any features and was so buggy.
    The quality of the driving has gone up and down over the years but 2015 was pretty tight I thought, and have heard it will be much the same in 2016.
    Yours sincerely, TG
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads