Game Discussion: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Forum

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Multi-Genre Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 01 August 16 at 22:25
Please use this thread to discuss this games classification under the new multi-genre system.

Click here to cast your votes.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 01 August 16 at 22:26
Action-Hack and Slash. No real RPG elements.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 02 August 16 at 01:33
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
Action-Hack and Slash. No real RPG elements.
I would tend to agree with you but, partly, because I don't think it's a very good game. It was advertised as an Action RPG, though. I got the Windows PC version and it seemed more tedious than fun.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 02 August 16 at 02:43
What it's advertised as is irrelevant. The xbox.com description also says the game has "fun and satisfying combat" with "unique abilities" and that's probably true if you've never played a game before and you're 5 years old. For everyone else, it's 24 dollars that you could have only wasted harder if you spent it on DOAX2 costumes.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
ClownTastic
ClownTastic
Posted on 02 August 16 at 06:40
Which you probably did....
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 02 August 16 at 06:52
Nah, I bet you couldn't even get one achievement with $24 in that game. I did spend that much for DLC for the Agarests, but it saved so much time I ain't even mad.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 02 August 16 at 14:24
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
What it's advertised as is irrelevant. The xbox.com description also says the game has "fun and satisfying combat" with "unique abilities" and that's probably true if you've never played a game before and you're 5 years old. For everyone else, it's 24 dollars that you could have only wasted harder if you spent it on DOAX2 costumes.
We're in total agreement. smile
Hyyr
Hyyr
Posted on 05 August 16 at 20:07
Is this game really that bad? I greatly enjoyed the two others on the 360, and the only reason I haven't purchased this one is due to the unobtainable. I never really considered the game sucking, though.
Dark silence669
Dark silence669
Posted on 18 August 16 at 21:48
What did the Vote get ??
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.