Game Discussion: Batman: The Telltale Series

Be Careful

• Claycrow17Claycrow17314,783
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 17:34
    I just completed the first episode, but it didn't give me the achievement for completing chapter 5. I select the episode thinking that there would be a chapter select like there was for Wolf Among Us. A pop up comes up and says that any save data past this episode would be overridden. I accept, because this is the only episode out. The game freezes, so I restart it and all my save data is gone. The best part is now I get to go back and make every single choice the same as I did two hours ago, when I started.
  • RhinneRhinne2,087,869
    Posted on 02 August 16 at 18:05
    That same save bug was present in Walking Dead Season 2. It was very annoying.
  • Posted on 02 August 16 at 18:21
    I had the save bug thing happen to me on Minecraft story mode (360) as well.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,251
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 00:51
    One for finishing the last episode didn't unlock for me. Gotta play through it all again now. cry
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • FWR GeorgieFWR Georgie1,038,938
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 01:39
    Chapter 1 and 4 didn't unlock. Very annoying. Hope they do on my second playthrough
  • iceblu26iceblu261,110,596
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 02:23
    Just finished the episode & the Chapter 4 achievement didn't pop for me. Guess I'll be replaying the episode, too.
  • JasonXmurderJasonXmurder311,294
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 05:18
    Three out of the six didn't pop for me, guess I'll replay it sometime.
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk1,244,217
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 16:06
    It's like no one has ever played a Telltale game. These threads always surface around the same day a new episode gets released.

It would be a miracle if Telltale released a game and the achievements actually worked first time
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn1,758,725
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 05:59
    Luckily enough for me now playing the last part with all 5 achievement unlocked without any issue. BTW, i do like the new element of telltale batman which differ from previous title
  • Claycrow17Claycrow17314,783
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 17:57
    Chris1984uk said:
    It's like no one has ever played a Telltale game. These threads always surface around the same day a new episode gets released.

It would be a miracle if Telltale released a game and the achievements actually worked first time
    I've played some of their other games on release day, (Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead S2) and it's always worked fine, so this is a first for me.
  • JasonXmurderJasonXmurder311,294
    Posted on 05 August 16 at 02:35, Edited on 05 August 16 at 02:36 by JasonXmurder
    Chris1984uk said:

First time I've had an issue with a Telltale game, and I've played nearly all of them. (We don't talk about Minecraft.) So just putting my own experience out there.
  • Posted on 16 December 16 at 07:18, Edited on 16 December 16 at 07:18 by GCI J0KER
    I'm having this same shit with Episode 4 & 5, while I was able to fix episode 4 with the 5th release with a cache clearance, redownload my account, restarting my console, and 3rd run through 4th episode after it in that order. The 5th Episode hasn't worked & I just finished repeating that same process for a 3rd run on Episode 5, (I've replayed the game 1-3, 1-4, 4-5 and not the 5th for an extra run to get the achievements again).
    Clearing the cache has it show up again for the bugged achievements to say it I've unlocked them. But I first unlocked the 4th Episode shit on the 25th, and the 5th episode on the 14th, US calendar. I have my gaming recorded JST, and I'm supposed to be racing with someone to unlock these achievements.

My particular bug will present for my, privately, as though I've unlocked so many in the preview for the game's achievements, and yet show it all and their dates in my full view for achievements. Yet it remains hidden from the public, and unreceived via xbox services. I'm working with there customer support on the issue as an open case to be updated a minimum of every 24 hours.

I suggest anyone with some free time do the same, so Microsoft and Telltale can work to get their shit together.
  • Posted on 16 December 16 at 07:21
    JasonXmurder said:
    Chris1984uk said:

First time I've had an issue with a Telltale game, and I've played nearly all of them. (We don't talk about Minecraft.) So just putting my own experience out there.
    Alright, and how long are these `TellTale Lags` supposed to last?
  • FaTa1 RoBFaTa1 RoB1,031,227
    Posted on 09 January 17 at 21:35
    well ifinished episode 3 and the only achievement to pop was state of the union. will try and replay the entire episode to see if it finally unlocks.
  • Mysterio400Mysterio4002,628,982
    Posted on 23 January 17 at 16:26
    Had first two achievements pop in Episode 2 but no more for that episode. Then it worked just fine for Episode 3-5. Guess I'll just go through Episode 2 again.
  • Posted on 26 January 17 at 15:44
    I have the Problem it unlocked, but it didn´t count to my Achievement list.
  • MellmerMellmer503,026
    Posted on 13 March 17 at 23:26
    Episode 5 Chapter 4 didn't unlock the first time through. I replayed Episode 5 from the beginning, overriding the data, and Chapter 4 achievement unlocked.
  • EvandalistEvandalist451,807
    Posted on 16 March 17 at 04:50
    Chapter 5 of episode 1 didn't unlock for me, either. Guess I'm replaying the whole episode again in hopes that it pops this time.

It wouldn't be anywhere near as annoying if this game had a chapter select option, allowing us to just go back to the chapter(s) we didn't pop the achievements for.
    Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
  • Dalton RSCADalton RSCA881,016
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 21:54
    no achievement in episode 4, chapter 5
    clicked on the solve button for done unlocking or 100 % unlocked achievement on TA i hope it pops
  • AGGT002AGGT002130,640
    Posted on 24 April 17 at 05:59
    just played through the entire game in the last few days, and every single achievement popped for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads