Mr Rodster said:
    Fallout 4:
    Vault-Tec Workshop $4.99
    Contraptions Workshop $3.74
    Far Harbor $18.74
    Wasteland Workshop $3.74
    Automatron $7.49

Total $38.70

Is there more DLC expected for this title or is the extra $1.29 for the Season Pass a "Can't Do Math" tax?
    There's more for the "can't read the season pass description" people.
    Didn't see anything saying there is more DLC coming in the Season Pass description. Still don't. https://store.xbox.com/Xbox-One/Bundle/Fallout-4-Season-Pass.... Perhaps you can show me where it is.

What I did do is research it and update my original post with an explanatory link. Four minutes before your ever-so-helpful post...
    I think you are missing Nuka World which is supposed to be a larger, Far Harbor, style DLC.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz465,692
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 15:26
    WickedDeath said:
    spankyNspronkle said:
    TOB isn't 75% off... It's 50% off and $10.00 for USD.
    I was going to buy this at the end of the week for $20 so I am happy as piss that it's only $10 but 75% off would have been great LOL

Is it me or is it harder to find the sale games since the update? You can find the regular sales games by going to the gold section BUT there is nothing listing all these Bethesda games at all. if it wasn't for the site, you'd never know they were on sale.
    It's always been terrible on the console store. The console store is a joke in my opinion. But yeah it does seem to have got worse.

They should be creating a section with all the titles in; on the dashboard. To me they've lost lots of selling opportunities by not making the most of this. I always rely on this site and HotUkdeals gaming section.
  • Mr RodsterMr Rodster2,016,196
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 15:34
    ThreeKingdomsR said:
    I think you are missing Nuka World which is supposed to be a larger, Far Harbor, style DLC.
    Nuka World, and the possibility of additional DLC even beyond that, are discussed in the link I provided when I updated my post.
  • Posted on 03 August 16 at 17:03
    Mr Rodster said:
    ThreeKingdomsR said:
    Nuka World, and the possibility of additional DLC even beyond that, are discussed in the link I provided when I updated my post.
    Check the date on the article. It's from May. The two workshops DLCs and Nuka World were revealed at E3. That's it, there isn't any more coming.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic443,098
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 17:39
    Are...are...are my eyes deceiving me or is there an actual sale on a standalone season pass for a AAA game??? Ya, it's only 25%, but seeing a sale on those anymore is like sighting a unicron!
  • Mr RodsterMr Rodster2,016,196
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 18:12
    AbsolutioN IX said:
    Mr Rodster said:
    ThreeKingdomsR said:
    Check the date on the article. It's from May. The two workshops DLCs and Nuka World were revealed at E3. That's it, there isn't any more coming.
    Ah, that I didn't know. Thanks.
  • Holiday9357Holiday9357546,705
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 18:43
    The Evil Within 360 season pass is missing from this article (it's now $15).
  • Posted on 03 August 16 at 20:05
    Happy that China Rising is free smile. Sad that I just spent 45 minutes waiting for a match to start, but not enough people showed up cry

No wonder it's free, this game is dead roll
  • Posted on 03 August 16 at 22:29
    Doom Deluxe, The Evil Within digital bundle (shock @ this deal, holy crap), The Park, Van Helsing 2, and Rainbow Six Siege....great sale.

Battleborn deluxe is at $37 but every time I think about buying it, I just say to myself, "ehhh...I can just play Smite".
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,318,213
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 02:12, Edited on 04 August 16 at 02:14 by Sashamorning
    ThreeKingdomsR said:
    Mr Rodster said:
    Twobby said:
    Mr Rodster said:
    Fallout 4:
    Vault-Tec Workshop $4.99
    Contraptions Workshop $3.74
    Far Harbor $18.74
    Wasteland Workshop $3.74
    Automatron $7.49

Total $38.70

Is there more DLC expected for this title or is the extra $1.29 for the Season Pass a "Can't Do Math" tax?
    There's more for the "can't read the season pass description" people.
    Didn't see anything saying there is more DLC coming in the Season Pass description. Still don't. https://store.xbox.com/Xbox-One/Bundle/Fallout-4-Season-Pass.... Perhaps you can show me where it is.

What I did do is research it and update my original post with an explanatory link. Four minutes before your ever-so-helpful post...
    ...and I think EVERYONE is missing the fact that the original price for the Season Pass was $30, and Bethesda let people know that it was raising the price to $50 beforehand so that they could get it before the price jump.

The $40 sale price is a $10 tax on the I'll-wait-for-a-sale crew.

But right now you could buy a new copy of F4 at GameStop for $30 and the Season Pass for $40, so I guess $70 isn't bad, and still cheaper than the Digital Deluxe price.

(Good luck getting the SP for $30 at any point... that ship sailed a long time ago.)
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
  • FrizbogFrizbog467,751
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 04:34
    Anyone played the Van Helsing DLC characters? Worth it?
  • Posted on 04 August 16 at 06:25
    Gotta spend some bucks here before I move house, so I can play more games without my collection close to me. Picking up Oblivion (too bad the DLCs are not in the discount), Doom 2, Wolfenstein 3D and completing the Fallout 3 experience with the missing DLCs.
  • BillarghBillargh389,025
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 07:37
    Just put the Battlefront season pass on sale already!
  • allstar738allstar738403,478
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 13:43
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    Happy that China Rising is free smile. Sad that I just spent 45 minutes waiting for a match to start, but not enough people showed up cry

No wonder it's free, this game is dead roll
    Play Conquest. It has people playing.
  • TiagoCostaTiagoCosta221,383
    Posted on 05 August 16 at 13:40, Edited on 05 August 16 at 13:40 by TiagoCosta
    Got The Fall, can't go wrong for with that price.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82457,586
    Posted on 05 August 16 at 15:04
    NawtyCawty said:
    Why do people still buy this digital shit? Battleborn is £16.95 on Amazon and you get a disk and a box and everything. facepalm
    Consider yourself lucky if you can pick up the physical at such a low price. Not every region has cheap games like this.

Example: £17 ≈ 30$ CAD; Battleborn is 50$ on Amazon (on sale at this moment, normally 80$). It is cheaper to buy the 40$ digital deal.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • ChrisChros87ChrisChros87126,889
    Posted on 07 August 16 at 18:36
    i know im leaving it late but i cant buy the dlc for FO:NV. if i do it via the one i get an error code and my 360 just spits the disc out

any suggestions
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,318,213
    Posted on 08 August 16 at 12:00
    ChrisChros87 said:
    i know im leaving it late but i cant buy the dlc for FO:NV. if i do it via the one i get an error code and my 360 just spits the disc out

any suggestions
    Xbox.com?
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
  • ChrisChros87ChrisChros87126,889
    Posted on 08 August 16 at 22:02
    i checked the error code but no fix/decent answer

ill leave it for now, it'll be back on sale in the future
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.