Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Achievements not appearing on TA? See here

• YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 03 August 16 at 19:01, Edited on 15 September 19 at 12:42 by Yazite
    There's a number of reasons why TA may not be picking up your achievements.

1. Xbox Live privacy setting issue.

A warning sign would appear on a profile with privacy settings on. A profile with privacy settings enabled looks like this.

How to rectify this:

First, log in to your Xbox LIVE profile and go to Privacy & Online Settings. You want to make sure others can see your game and app history, so scroll down to this option and select 'Everybody'. This will allow the site to view your game and app history for all Xbox consoles.

If that looks ok, it's possible that xbox.com had an outage last time you were scanned. You can attempt to update this status by selecting 'Request Update' underneath your gamertag in the top-right, or under the 'Gamer' dropdown on your profile page.

Please note that sometimes a privacy icon will not appear on your profile even if your privacy settings are enabled.

2. Missing games after signing up

Sometimes after signing up to TA, the scanners will miss a number of games on your title. This happens due to the amount of info being picked up in one single scan. This will usually rectify itself, but you can request an update on your profile, or PM a moderator for a full rescan.

3. TA/Xbox Live hiccups. Sometimes the scanners have a hiccup and do not pick up an achievement in a scan. One of these steps should fix it.

- PM a moderator and ask for a full rescan - TrueAchievements Staff
    - Earning another achievement in the game may push the stuck achievement through.
    - Switching your privacy settings on and then off again.
    - If you've done all the above, then it's a waiting game. Usually these things will fix themselves in a short timespan.

4. 0G Achievements missing

The scanners look for changes in gamerscore so sometimes 0G achievements don't come through. To fix this, either earn another achievement in the same game or contact the staff and they can fix your account.

https://www.trueachievements.com/contactus.aspx

Other queries

I have a streak going! Will I lose it?!
    No. As long as the timestamp is correct and connects the streak, it will not end. However, you may need to rebuild the streak manually when the stuck achievement(s) appear on site.

To rebuild your streak, go to your full streak page by clicking the green arrow on the streak sidebar, then click rebuild.

My achievement is "Done! Unlocking..."

See 'Done! Unlocking...' what does it mean?

Please comment below if you need further assistance.
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • Posted on 13 September 16 at 19:18, Edited on 13 September 16 at 19:19 by speedygamers90
    So I played games on my Windows Phone 8, the gamerscore synced to my Windows Phone, but I still have 40,049 GS on Xbox.com & here when I should have 40,169? Still so confused why it's not synced?
    Windows platform Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 13 September 16 at 19:35
    It's not to do with privacy settings. Did you earn these achievements offline? Or is there anyway to force the sync? You could try restarting all apps and/or your phone.
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • WyyvernWyyvern786,210
    Posted on 18 September 16 at 20:59, Edited on 18 September 16 at 21:00 by Wyyvern
    I'm having this issue now. I've done two scans but my TA score isn't going up. I haven't touched any privacy settings.

I got two achievements in Dirt 3, online and timestamped, but they aren't showing up on site (but I did get a gamerscore milestone).
    Here be dragons.
  • YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 18 September 16 at 21:37
    Wyyvern said:
    I'm having this issue now. I've done two scans but my TA score isn't going up. I haven't touched any privacy settings.

I got two achievements in Dirt 3, online and timestamped, but they aren't showing up on site (but I did get a gamerscore milestone).
    I've scanned them in for you toast
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • WyyvernWyyvern786,210
    Posted on 18 September 16 at 23:39
    Maybe I should have read the last paragraph first facepalm

Thanks for clearing it up.
    Here be dragons.
  • XtowersXtowers982,965
    Posted on 19 September 16 at 17:28
    Looks like I've got a problem now. I've tried requesting an update, but it doesn't seem to be working. Privacy settings look fine. Been trying to scan in a challenge from Lego Star Wars TFA.
  • YaziteYazite488,153
  • XtowersXtowers982,965
    Posted on 19 September 16 at 21:57
    Yep that's the one. Looks like whatever hiccup Live was having got cured. :)
  • Posted on 19 September 16 at 22:49
    Yazite said:
    It's not to do with privacy settings. Did you earn these achievements offline? Or is there anyway to force the sync? You could try restarting all apps and/or your phone.
    I just had to restart the app, on my normal WiFi and it unlocked!
    Windows platform Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • Nana LurgiNana Lurgi163,380
    Posted on 03 October 16 at 17:07
    speedygamers90 said:
    Yazite said:
    I just had to restart the app, on my normal WiFi and it unlocked!
    I just had to do the same. I just restarted the 360 and it synced once restarted.
  • Posted on 06 December 16 at 23:05
    so i beat battlefield 1 on hard mode an didnt get the achievements an my xbox one doesnt even show that i even played on hard mode in the achievements list anyone know why
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk556,497
    Posted on 11 December 16 at 23:43
    I had 12k GS today, play abzu and completed it so i should have 13k but TA acknowledged my completion and all of the 12 achievements but my GS was only 12950 both on xbox.com and TA. Xbox.com shows all 12 achievements unlocked but didn't give me credit for one of the 50gs achievements and my TA gs is reflecting that same issue but that i have all the achievements.

none of my achievements for Abzu say Done 100% unlocking or anything like that. they just say unlocked and they all popped up on screen except Food Chain but shows that i did get it. any idea what i can do? I did the whole bring up the achievement on xbox.com and on the dashboard
  • YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 12 December 16 at 09:05
    Try heading to the ABZU game hub and it might fix itself.
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 12 December 16 at 18:36
    That's weird. Did you hard reset your console?
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk556,497
    Posted on 12 December 16 at 19:02
    Yazite said:
    That's weird. Did you hard reset your console?
    yeah i hard reset checked every cheevo. it just recently updated showing 12 of 12 and updated my gs. thanks for the help
  • YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 12 December 16 at 19:04
    Cool toast Usually it does fix itself quite swiftly
    Laugh it up, fuzzball.
  • Posted on 02 January 17 at 06:26
    Greetings! I have been directed to this site by a Microsoft helper who could not solve my issue with Xbox 360 achievements in the Activity Feed saying, "We were unable to retrieve this activity item. It may not be available at the moment, or it may have been deleted." They advised me to post this issue in the forum to be solved. (My apologies if this is not the correct area to post - please direct me to the proper area if this is the case.)

I have reset the System Cache, changed various account settings (even though none of those settings changed prior to things not working anymore), as well as going so far as creating a Dummy Account to test with, and I am still unable to see the details of any of my friends' (or for that matter, MY OWN) achievements in the Feed. This has been ongoing since sometime around the March/April 2016 Xbox 360 update. Can someone help with this?
  • YaziteYazite488,153
    Posted on 02 January 17 at 09:04
    Xbox 360 Forum is the best place to post this.
    The strongest stars have hearts of Kyber.
  • Posted on 02 January 17 at 19:34
    Thanks - going there now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads