Game Discussion: Dungeon of the Endless

Dungeon of the Endless Multi-Genre Discussion

• Posted on 04 August 16 at 19:52
    Please use this thread to discuss this games classification under the new multi-genre system.

Click here to cast your votes.
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,103,924
    Posted on 04 August 16 at 19:54
    Tower defense does not seem right for this, but I only earned the first achievement in bean dive. It played nothing like any tower defense, though. I think this one should be changed, but I'd like to hear thoughts from someone like Final.
    Faker Faker Playmaker
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 January 17 at 21:28
    This game is NOT a tower D game.
  • Posted on 27 June 17 at 05:12
    ChinDocta has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
    Roguelite. You start with a basic pod and character pool and can unlock characters and other pods for future playthroughs. Each layout is completely randomized on each of the 14 (or 15 can't remember off the top of my head) levels. Items, chests, powerups, research stations, enemies, and npc are randomized each playthrough. There are no "bosses".
  • Zonrith1Zonrith1604,976
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 15:11
    No bosses isn't a problem. I've looked at some footage and read a couple write-ups on this. I think the existing genre tags of Strategy and TD are accurate per our definitions, but Roguelite would be a good fit as well now that it exists in our set. Recommendation:
    Add: Roguelite
    Eclectic Gamers Podcast: http://eclecticgamers.com
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown790,644
    Posted on 28 June 17 at 04:32
    Has been added
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.