Game Discussion: LEGO Marvel's Avengers Forum

Civil War & Ant-Man DLC petition

AuthorMessage
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 28 December 16 at 19:31
Any news on the Marvel Avengers's Civil War and Ant-Man levels coming to X1? goddamn lame they got to steam but not us :/
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 01 January 17 at 19:41
MathGuy42 said:
I also wish they would communicate the exact nature of the agreement with Sony and whether these "timed" exclusives will ever come to Xbox.

At least so far I haven't heard of any PS exclusive parts to Lego City Undercover and Lego Worlds. Hopefully the exclusive agreement was a 2016 thing. Maybe TT will even be able to release the LMA and LSW DLC in 2017. On the other hand, it seems unlikely the games will still get such support so far from release.
I sell all my games after I've completed them, but have been hanging onto these two just in case. I hate the not-knowing if they do have plans down the line to releases these two DLCs. I just don't understand why they don't confirm if they will or won't.

MathGuy42 said:
Unfortunately, Lego Worlds will also have some "timed" exclusive DLC. According to this press release.
A special LEGO Agents DLC pack, featuring new characters, vehicles, weapons and more from the Agents range of play materials, will be available exclusively on PlayStation 4 for a limited time.
Ugh. Luckily it just sounds like cosmetic additions rather than something that will have achievements. And while the game itself is only $24.99 (which is good to hear), that just means that they'll probably add something that costs money down the line.

Worlds like a Minecraft game, right?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.