Game Discussion: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Forum

achievements not working

AuthorMessage
s0nnya95
s0nnya95
Posted on 10 August 16 at 14:18
Can someone help me please?
Ive been completing the story mode to warriors orochi 3 and im currently on chapter 5 and have only ever received 2 achievements i dont know if my games glitched ive reinstalled it but it didnt work just wondered if anyone knew a way for it to register the achievements that i should have got.
Thank you
Djinn Emrys
403,960 403,960 GamerScore
Djinn Emrys
Posted on 10 August 16 at 16:24
I also got 50G and I have over 12 hours played. You don't worry, check the description of each achievement.
ThaDevilzHand
ThaDevilzHand
Posted on 10 August 16 at 17:32
I don't think there's any story related achievements until sometime after chapter four. I think the original game only had those four chapters, so I guess that's why they didn't have the story achievements until somewhere around there since it's new to Ultimate.
ThaDevilzHand
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 10 August 16 at 21:35
I've read people have been having achievement issues. When you snap the achievement app and look at WO3 do any of the achievements have "done...unlocking" or say 100% even though they are still locked?

But yes, most achievements in this game are either time consuming or you need to know what you're doing to unlock them. Story achievements don't start until chapter 5, and a lot of the "gimme" achievements require knowing how to perform certain moves and the like. You aren't going to get a lot just mashing cn_X through the story.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
MasterJoaoFelip
Posted on 10 August 16 at 23:24
I'm having a problem than 10,000 enemies , already killed , I finished the stage , but not unlocked and when I play another stage is the percentage with the number of deaths this new stage
The Cripplers
The Cripplers
Posted on 11 August 16 at 07:37
Lots of mine have glitched. I don't think a patch will ever come again. I'm not going to start over since they probably will just glitch as well.
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 11 August 16 at 13:03
My tracking for true warrior keeps resetting and i dont know if i should be concerned about that or not ;/
planting42
planting42
Posted on 11 August 16 at 14:54
Its not the game, its LIVE - there are way too many threads about achievement issues for it to be otherwise.
http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 11 August 16 at 21:12
I have one achievement in WO3U that is done...unlocking and one achievement that has a full progress bar but doesn't show a percentage or say locked/unlocked, and one that unlocked normally between the 2. I would assume it's not the game causing this problem. Just trying to do stuff that doesn't unlock anything right now, heheh.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 13 August 16 at 19:31
The 10k kills was at 100% locked last night and now its back at 1%
All my other done unlocking have worked fine but this one concerns me.
Has anyone had this issue before?
Saracin
Saracin
Posted on 13 August 16 at 21:04
Momiji said:
Did you check it's status while having the achievements snapped to the game? I've found this is the only way to know if a secret achievement is currently unlocking and I just need to wait for the game to catch up. I've also noticed that the achievement for unlocking everything goes to 0% from time to time, but I'm not worried. So far I've had issues, but everything is still unlocking eventually lol
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 13 August 16 at 21:49
Saracin said:
Momiji said:
Did you check it's status while having the achievements snapped to the game? I've found this is the only way to know if a secret achievement is currently unlocking and I just need to wait for the game to catch up. I've also noticed that the achievement for unlocking everything goes to 0% from time to time, but I'm not worried. So far I've had issues, but everything is still unlocking eventually lol
Thats where i mainly check and this is my 4th 100% locked for this game, the others i paid no mind to im only worried because unlike the rest this one no longer says 100% so idk if it will/wont unlock with time...
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 14 August 16 at 02:12
Momiji said:
My True Warrior progress keeps bouncing around, and it's NEVER the right %. It's like it keeps resetting every time I turn the One on, though tonight it was at 65% instead of the 77% it should be. Needless to say I'm sweating so much my house is flooded. Haven't had any that won't unlock yet, though...
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 14 August 16 at 03:38
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
Momiji said:
My True Warrior progress keeps bouncing around, and it's NEVER the right %. It's like it keeps resetting every time I turn the One on, though tonight it was at 65% instead of the 77% it should be. Needless to say I'm sweating so much my house is flooded. Haven't had any that won't unlock yet, though...
Ive watched the tracking on true warrior jump around even whilst looking at the achievement list so i wanna say its fine and has always done that. Its bad enough having to avoid the sign in resume bug ruining my save
(something im almost certain i dun fucked up on since my controller died god forbid)
without having to worry about these tracking issues too!
MasterJoaoFelip
Posted on 14 August 16 at 16:35
Momiji said:
I had this problem and after trying many ways , I finally did, I ask that you to do exactly what I did.

1 delete the save only the console , enter the play and download the save.

2 delete the profile and uninstall the game and download the two again.

3 - when you kill 10,000 save the game and finish the stage .

He worked with me in the right , before the end of the stage I used a true musou .

I have helped

toast
Lord Valoel
Lord Valoel
Posted on 19 September 16 at 13:01
There is an issue with this game in that if you don't completely restart the game every time you play it, that is hit the menu button over the game and hit quit, then when you reboot let the game start fresh, then it won't track your achievements. I got burned on this and lost 40 hours of work. I first found out with unlocking those four special characters, and I hear this can screw you on the cards as well. You can save in battle and come back to it later so my advice is that when you want to shut down for the night, go into the next battle you're going to start, press start and hit save, then go back to the xbox dashboard and quit the game. I had issues unlocking achievements before and when I started doing this, they would all unlock the first time (triple mounted attack and whatnot).
UprootedGosling
UprootedGosling
Posted on 22 September 16 at 20:45
Does anyone know how to fully reset the save data for this game on your profile? I found out too late and glitched an achievement out that requires a whole new save, but I can't delete my saved data...
Darthchewee
Darthchewee
Posted on 03 November 16 at 19:21
UprootedGosling said:
Does anyone know how to fully reset the save data for this game on your profile? I found out too late and glitched an achievement out that requires a whole new save, but I can't delete my saved data...
I think you have to go into manage game from the home page and there is an option to delete save game from console or from both console and cloud in there.
UnshotSpy 2
UnshotSpy 2
Posted on 11 January 18 at 06:41
Hello everyone! I contacted koei tecmo america support about this bug and they said they will release a patch for this bug during this winter! Heres hoping we get the achievements we missed out on!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.