Game Discussion: WALL•E

Game freezes, achievement descriptions are weird.

• Posted on 11 August 16 at 04:00
    I know this is years since the game came out, but I just got it and am having some problems. First of all, the game froze my xbox twice, erasing all of it's game saves/progress EACH TIME. Meaning I had to restart the game TWICE! I don't know if it's a problem with the game or my xbox. Second, the special object 7 and 8 achievements both share the exact same descriptions, both pertaining to the "100% unsanitary" level. Not only on my xbox but also on this very site. Some other achievements have wrong descriptions as well. Am I the only one with these problems?? If not please let me know so I feel more at peace. I don't know what the hell is going on with the game. I thought it would be a fun little adventure/completion after playing through Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgement consecutively. But the stress continues. I'll give it a year and try to scoop up the remaining achievements. Hopefully WALL-E can pull his head out of his ass next year.
    Melomonster721
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta2,858,881
    Posted on 11 August 16 at 08:20
    Fun little adventure?? HA!!!!

In all honesty although its not the worst game I've completed in terms of the controls, physics, camera etc its certainly up there for top 5. Luckily I didn't have the save erase itself but yeh...all I can say its stick at it, follow the walkthrough just to see what achievements you should have by that point and to make sure you finish all the achievements in a level before moving on to the next.
  • Posted on 12 August 16 at 03:52
    Thanks for the support. I'm gonna need it. As for the achievement glitch there's nothing that can be done and I'm just gonna have to live with it :), as long as the GS adds up (which it does!) Ill be fine. Cheers!
    Melomonster721
  • Inferno118Inferno1183,546,684
    Posted on 08 September 19 at 16:58
    There’s been multiple times where the games froze for seconds at a time and I thought it was gonna crash. I’m only on level 3 and this ahs happened multiple times, just got my first official crash at the end of level 3. Here’s to hoping the game didn’t delete my save :/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads