The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Ben-Hur, Just Cause 3's Mech Land Assault DLC, Enigmatis

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic644,283
  • DCM7734DCM7734202,502
    Posted on 12 August 16 at 16:13
    Drat, I forgot about this. I didn't see a tweet for questions, so there goes 3 weeks in a row.
    Bah Humbug.
  • reforc3reforc31,218,395
    Posted on 12 August 16 at 20:05
    Ben-Hur game of the year? Really?
    @ReForce
  • ElyohElyoh1,039,674
    Posted on 12 August 16 at 20:21
    reforc3 said:
    Without a doubt.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 12 August 16 at 21:45
    Are these available through the Cast app on Xbox One? I tried a couple searches and couldn't find them.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4596,525
    Posted on 12 August 16 at 22:25
    Thanks for the heads up on Ben Hur! I've definitely played worse games with longer grinds that weren't free
  • iManuBAD iTiManuBAD iT322,382
    Posted on 12 August 16 at 23:07
    Elyoh said:
    reforc3 said:
    Without a doubt.
    lol
    The life is hard, if you are tard is hardest!
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,316,572
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 01:32
    Stig Assassin said:
    Are these available through the Cast app on Xbox One? I tried a couple searches and couldn't find them.
    One of our listeners (Zed to Zed) said they used Cast to listen to us, and TA uses the same podcast host (LibSyn) so I'd be surprised if TA isn't on Cast. We didn't do anything special to publish for Cast so I think it just uses a feed from iTunes or similar.

Can you manually subscribe to a podcast in Cast?
    Zed to Zed achievement podcast! http://zedtozed.com
  • Posted on 13 August 16 at 03:37
    zzUrbanSpaceman said:
    Stig Assassin said:
    One of our listeners (Zed to Zed) said they used Cast to listen to us, and TA uses the same podcast host (LibSyn) so I'd be surprised if TA isn't on Cast. We didn't do anything special to publish for Cast so I think it just uses a feed from iTunes or similar.

I just tried it one more time and found it. It's incredibly specific in the search and won't appear until you add the "S" at the end of TrueAchievements. laugh

As far as I can tell you have to find the podcast before it can be added to the library. After that it's just a feed you can access everything from. I've only been using it a few days so my understanding may be a bit off.
  • EinhanderEinhander236,230 236,230 GamerScore
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 13:14
    shock
  • Boss MonsterBoss Monster679,142
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 23:52
    reforc3 said:
    Oh for sure! When has a movie tie in game ever let us down?
  • Mr Bones7Mr Bones7246,141
    Posted on 14 August 16 at 18:37
    A Boss Monster said:
    reforc3 said:
    Oh for sure! When has a movie tie in game ever let us down?
    I know you meant it as a joke But I still died a little inside. Let down far too often.
  • TropanTropan1,063,393
    Posted on 15 August 16 at 06:24
    Stig Assassin said:
    zzUrbanSpaceman said:
    Stig Assassin said:

I just tried it one more time and found it. It's incredibly specific in the search and won't appear until you add the "S" at the end of TrueAchievements. laugh

As far as I can tell you have to find the podcast before it can be added to the library. After that it's just a feed you can access everything from. I've only been using it a few days so my understanding may be a bit off.
    Thank you! Just finished the latest episode of Zed on Cast and tried to find TA. Weird that it requires you to spell it completely. I just types Achievements and it pulls up a few others but not TA. Did Trueachievement but also didn't work, had to add the S. I am loving this Cast app while gaming so much!
  • Posted on 15 August 16 at 15:11
    Enjoy listening to the podcast but you really need to sort those audio issues!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.