Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: August 12th, 2016

• Posted on 13 August 16 at 08:39
    Marcos Aspira said:
    Fuck... gotta do a backup save for Motocross Madness for the time being
    Why?
    This won't affect your save.
  • CheevolutionCheevolution467,120
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 09:16
    Goddammit when are they releasing that stupid Goat Simulator dlc can't wait!!
    \m/ {ô_ó} \m/
  • LvxLvx233,842
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 11:20
    Sigh, still no word of all the recent WP delistings.

The Game of Life
    Ice Age Village
    RISK
    Shark Dash (WP and Win 8)
  • Redd FiveRedd Five878,213
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 12:47
    The fact that Lies of Asteroth even HAS a $399.99 DLC pack scares me!
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,715
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 13:26
    Lvx said:
    Sigh, still no word of all the recent WP delistings.

The Game of Life
    Ice Age Village
    RISK
    Shark Dash (WP and Win 8)
    We've said before that we no longer cover these because they're impossible for me to verify. As I don't have access to WP7, WP8, WP10, Win 8 AND Win 10, it's impossible for me to tell whether they're a complete removal or whether they've only been removed from one store.

For example, RISK (WP) is available on WP8 and WP10. We're not going to cover it just because it was removed from the WP7 store. Both versions of Shark Dash are also still available.
  • LvxLvx233,842
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 13:40, Edited on 13 August 16 at 13:41 by Lvx
    punkyliar said:
    We've said before that we no longer cover these because they're impossible for me to verify. As I don't have access to WP7, WP8, WP10, Win 8 AND Win 10, it's impossible for me to tell whether they're a complete removal or whether they've only been removed from one store.

For example, RISK (WP) is available on WP8 and WP10. We're not going to cover it just because it was removed from the WP7 store. Both versions of Shark Dash are also still available.
    How is it impossible to verify? If a game is marked as removed on TA, it means it's been verified.
    RISK (and Shark Dash) been delisted from the store alltogether, the GI team just haven't marked them as such. I could understand those not being covered, but the others are even marked as 'This game has been removed from the Xbox LIVE Store'.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4576,618
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 14:57
    JumboWario said:
    GREGO McGEE said:
    KenH2k4 said:
    KBop a doo said:
    Whelp. There goes my dream of backwards compatibility for Snoopy Flying Ace cry
    Don't give up on your dreams, they made a delisted game BC already
    What?
    Pinball FX
    Also Babel Rising
  • Posted on 13 August 16 at 15:34
    Sir Funkified said:
    Marcos Aspira said:
    Fuck... gotta do a backup save for Motocross Madness for the time being
    Why?
    This won't affect your save.
    Backup for the game and DLC, just in case of something bad happening to 360 and / or the game doesn't returning to the marketplace.
  • KirkSadlerKirkSadler280,041
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 17:05
    Bad Religion !?!?!?!? Awesome !!!!!
  • Posted on 13 August 16 at 20:45
    Yukeer said:
    That's why I couldn't buy the dlc of Motocross Madness this week... I hope that's temporary. Goat Simulator surprised me as well.
    That version of Goat sim is delisted because they implemented the expansions as buyable DLCs instead of the stupid re-buy options people had. After the Base Game got GwG, people complained I guess.
    gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
  • SpilnerSpilner839,345
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 20:59
    Twinkling82 said:
    Yukeer said:
    That's why I couldn't buy the dlc of Motocross Madness this week... I hope that's temporary. Goat Simulator surprised me as well.
    That version of Goat sim is delisted because they implemented the expansions as buyable DLCs instead of the stupid re-buy options people had. After the Base Game got GwG, people complained I guess. The dev saw a way to make easy $$$*
    Fixed that for you ^^
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 13 August 16 at 21:12
    I should have bought Narco Terror when it went down to £1.01. I'll admit I did try the Trial Version but I wasn't interested in it at the time.

I'll update my walkthrough for Snoopy Flying Ace about it being de-listed in the near future in-case it re-appears on the marketplace.

Among all of them, I only hope that Motocross Madness makes a return along with the DLC. Think that one has a chance more than the others.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch904,593
    Posted on 13 August 16 at 21:30
    Dang. Was always on the lookout for DLC sales for Motocross and Snoopy... Maybe I'll actually go back and finish Snoopy for the base completion now. Hopefully can get either get people to do the online or find randoms.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead569,195
    Posted on 14 August 16 at 04:15
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Crystals x 40000 US$399.99

Jesus Break Dancing Christ. I wonder how many people that aren't lottery winners buy this shit.
    The same people that would spend even more than that on the five DOA5 passes ($450).
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 16 August 16 at 20:46
    Hasn't FFXV been delayed till November 29/30th regardless of premium or not?
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,715
    Posted on 16 August 16 at 20:49, Edited on 16 August 16 at 20:49 by punkyliar
    Steamboat Wi11y said:
    Hasn't FFXV been delayed till November 29/30th regardless of premium or not?
    November 29th. This article was written a couple of days before that announcement.
  • GraymawrGraymawr198,850
    Posted on 24 April 20 at 20:09
    I wish Microsoft would relist Snoopy.
  • Posted on 03 September 20 at 10:54
    I wish me too for Snoopy Flying Aces
    Frenchy Wardaddy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.