Game Discussion: Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

Detective Achievement Not Unlocking

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 17 at 23:07
    Just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue more recently? Bought this game a while ago but held off on playing it due to this thread.
  • TropanTropan1,061,748
    Posted on 08 March 17 at 09:03
    I recently completed this without any issues other then boredom from the 2nd playthrough heh.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 March 17 at 23:18
    Tropan said:
    I recently completed this without any issues other then boredom from the 2nd playthrough heh.
    Boredom I can handle. laugh

Thanks for the update!
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz585,286
    Posted on 10 March 17 at 11:43
    Good luck Shereni. Let us know how it goes.

I've still not reattempted this.
  • stushnikenstushniken653,971
    Posted on 19 March 17 at 19:01
    Just finished it and it did not pop.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 17 at 20:30
    FiveWizz said:

Sorry for the delayed reply. Went through the entire game in one sitting and I unlocked all achievements with no issue.
    Posted on 28 March 17 at 14:14
    Shereni said:
    FiveWizz said:

Sorry for the delayed reply. Went through the entire game in one sitting and I unlocked all achievements with no issue.
    No probs! Glad it worked out for you. Completely hit and miss it seems. Very intriguing.
  • Pedle ZelnipPedle Zelnip958,293
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 00:27
    Glitched on me first time through.

I then deleted the game, my save (including from the Cloud**), reinstalled the game, played through it entirely in one sitting, used helps & skips as often as I could, skipped as many dialogue and cutscenes as I could, and it unlocked at the end.

** this is easy to miss, note that if you delete your cloud save then when you start the game up you won't have the option to play the bonus chapter which was how I knew I missed my cloud save
  • DalimbakDalimbak2,132,195
    Posted on 14 May 17 at 21:54
    I'm on the list for glitching out. No achievement for me :(
    Slightly pissed cos I bought a bunch of their games.
  • Posted on 02 July 17 at 23:16
    Has anyone played on Expert in a single play-through and not gotten it?
  • Posted on 22 July 17 at 16:25
    PhillipWendell said:
    Has anyone played on Expert in a single play-through and not gotten it?
    Me. I played it through once and didn't get it, so I uninstalled the game, deleted my save from the cloud (I checked when I reinstalled and I didn't have access to the bonus chapter, so that had worked) spent this afternoon doing a speed run through it and it still hasn't popped. I had to pause a couple of times, but I never left the game screen. I'm giving up on this one until we hear there's a proper fix for this.
    Posted on 22 July 17 at 18:10
    Oh man that sucks sorry Vixen. :/

Thanks for the heads up as I was psyching myself up for another run. But will leave it for now. Sorry about your experience.
  • JDFurbzJDFurbz973,748
    Posted on 19 August 17 at 08:06
    Recently finished my first play on normal and retried on expert but no unlock for me. Did the delete saves and reinstall then replayed it again (snore) and still no unlock. Three times is enough for me...if I had a physical copy of this, i'd be stomping the disc right now in a rage of frustration...
  • BambiBambi343,207
    Posted on 03 September 17 at 05:53
    Didn't unlock for me either and I have all the other achievements wtf
    Posted on 04 September 17 at 21:56
    Honestly I've boycotted their games entirely. It's the only thing I can think to do. They stopped replying to my emails about it. Shame rly as the price points are decent and are generally good for achievements.

Real shame about this.
  • BambiBambi343,207
    Posted on 30 September 17 at 22:34
    This is the only game ive had a problem with and Ive beat 5 of their other ones. So i wont boycott because i do enjoy the artwork and point to click adventures. Just wish this had unlocked first try
  • Goggs25Goggs251,925,992
    Posted on 26 October 17 at 15:27
    same here done it twice now and this stupid achievement won't unlock
    Goggs25
    Posted on 03 November 17 at 11:45
    Just got a response from them they Won't fix it because there is nothing wrong with the achievement stating 1,139 gamers on trueachievement.com have unlocked it and Microsoft has verified that all achievements are working
    Goggs25
    Posted on 07 November 17 at 16:19
    I received another response from the Dev they say they are going to try play the game to see if they can reproduce the issue we have so fingers cross they have same issue we might get a fix
    Goggs25
  • Posted on 07 November 17 at 20:44
    Thanks for the update Goggs. It’s so frustrating to have it sitting there incomplete when I’ve played it through twice.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.