Game Discussion: Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek

Detective Achievement Not Unlocking

• exoatexoat311,695
    Posted on 19 December 17 at 01:51
    Hi,
    I finished the game on normal mode a few days ago with all possible achievements (that means every single cheevo except "Detective" and "The whole story").

Now I did a second play-through on expert with a friend simultaneously on two Xboxes (he didn't play the game before). When we finished it (in one single session), he got both the "Investigator" and "Detective" achievements, but I got nothing.

I love Artifex Mundi-Games, but that's a bit frustrating - especially when I read, there's been cases where even deleting and reinstalling didn't work.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz528,617
    Posted on 19 December 17 at 09:07
    Yep - And they've given up on investigating it too. They've stopped responding to my e-mails and have said they can't recreate the issue which is crazy considering many un-related people are having the same issue.

I actually was going to start the clockwork one this weekend, read that the expert achievement has the same issue and just deleted it instead.

I'm not buying any more of their games.

Going to give Enigmatis one more run though next weekend then give up.
  • exoatexoat311,695
    Posted on 27 December 17 at 15:21, Edited on 27 December 17 at 15:22 by exoat
    Ok, so I deleted both my local and cloud savefiles and played the game on expert level again.
    After finishing it I finally got the "Detective" achievement.

Hope this info helps all those of you that still are going for it.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,833,930
    Posted on 25 April 19 at 14:09
    exoat said:
    Ok, so I deleted both my local and cloud savefiles and played the game on expert level again.
    After finishing it I finally got the "Detective" achievement.

Hope this info helps all those of you that still are going for it.
    I can confirm this deleting local and cloud save works I now have the achievement.
    Goggs25
  • Greenguy81Greenguy81395,291
    Posted on 26 January 20 at 21:49
    Just a quick message to say the same thing happened to me on Wednesday, can confirm that deleting the local and cloud save and playing again worked for me and I now have the 'Detective' achievement.
  • SlayerInChainssSlayerInChainss2,751,757
    Posted on 06 March 20 at 09:54
    Three years and 2 months later after I played this game three times in a row, I too deleted all saves (cloud and local) played it through extreme one more time and got the achievement. Looks like this is the way to go.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz528,617
    Posted on 06 March 20 at 10:08
    hey guys how do you delete the saves? thanks in advance, would love to finally have this game finished 100 years later
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.