Game Discussion: Uno Forum

Local multiplayer?

AuthorMessage
Exe the Hero
Exe the Hero
Posted on 17 August 16 at 16:21
Has anyone figured out how to do this? The menu option says something like "partner up with an ai or plug in another controller for 2v2" but it never gives an option to choose which I want. I feel ridiculous, but I can't figure it out. Really the only reason I got this was to play with my girlfriend, so if anybody knows how to set it up, we'd both appreciate it!
MyFavoriteElbow
Posted on 17 August 16 at 17:54, Edited on 17 August 16 at 18:01 by MyFavoriteElbow
I had the same problem. I'm not sure if there are multiple solutions, however, once I signed controller 2 into a Xbox live account and started a game, it worked.
celestialcc
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:03
I am having the same issue, both of my controllers are synced with my xbox one, yet I still cannot figure out how to play 2v2 local with a friend. Any suggestions are appreciated. I also checked and both controllers are signed into my xbox live (automatic under controller settings). Or is there a playlink that we need for xbox like playstation has?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.