Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Final Station Detailed for Xbox One

• KBop a dooKBop a doo314,328
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath462,491
    Posted on 18 August 16 at 20:38Permalink
    Looks like shit. Another 2D arcade game that could have ran on the 360. We need to get past this sorta crap already. where is the REAL gaming at ?!?!?!?!?!
  • Posted on 18 August 16 at 21:39Permalink
    I was reading the article and thought, hey, this seems like a cool game smile. Then I saw the trailer and went, fuck, another goddamn shitty-graphics sidescroller angry.
  • SinZinDettaSinZinDetta374,032
    Posted on 18 August 16 at 21:51Permalink
    Looks like it can run on the Commodore 64
  • Posted on 18 August 16 at 23:09Permalink
    Same... Sick of all the shit games roll
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm257,148
    Posted on 19 August 16 at 01:49Permalink
    Interesting premise and I don't mind the retro look but, if it expects to sell, the price should be under $10.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 August 16 at 08:13Permalink
    HellCreeper666 said:
    Same... Sick of all the shit games roll
    Agreed, other than Shovel Knight I'm just about done with these 8-bit looking games!! The consoles are relatively powerful now so why are devs still producing this type of game?
    All your base are belong to us!
  • KyoKyo876,322
    Posted on 19 August 16 at 08:38, Edited on 19 August 16 at 08:41 by KyoPermalink
    WickedDeath said:
    Looks like shit. Another 2D arcade game that could have ran on the 360. We need to get past this sorta crap already. where is the REAL gaming at ?!?!?!?!?!
    It is real gaming...maybe you're just not a real gamer. Did you start gaming last gen or something? Are you not aware that games do not have to only be in 3D? Don't reply...I don't care enough to come back here and see what you have to say.
  • MattricusMattricus223,020
    Posted on 19 August 16 at 14:40Permalink
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    I was reading the article and thought, hey, this seems like a cool game smile. Then I saw the trailer and went, fuck, another goddamn shitty-graphics sidescroller angry.
    I thought exactly the same thing! This one I will pass on.
  • Posted on 19 August 16 at 15:33Permalink
    Reminds me of Snowpiercer. I might pick it up when it goes on sale.
    Take it sleazy
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath462,491
    Posted on 19 August 16 at 20:05Permalink
    Kyo said:
    WickedDeath said:
    It is real gaming...maybe you're just not a real gamer. Did you start gaming last gen or something? Are you not aware that games do not have to only be in 3D? Don't reply...I don't care enough to come back here and see what you have to say.
    I have been gaming probably longer than you have been alive. I was THERE when the Atari 2600 launched. Gaming is in my blood, am I a real gamer? damn straight I am and as such I know SHIT when I see it.

According to Microsoft this is the most powerful gaming system on the market yet all we keep getting is cheap ass, crappy looking games that could have ran on the original xbox let alone the 360.

Where are all the next gen games at? Quantum Break is the last one I remember coming out in a long ass time but these turds roll out every week right along side of the re-release of games that we played on the last gen systems. Hell at this rate I could have stayed on the 360 another couple of years.
  • Posted on 20 August 16 at 10:36Permalink
    WickedDeath said:
    Kyo said:
    WickedDeath said:
    I have been gaming probably longer than you have been alive. I was THERE when the Atari 2600 launched. Gaming is in my blood, am I a real gamer? damn straight I am and as such I know SHIT when I see it.

According to Microsoft this is the most powerful gaming system on the market yet all we keep getting is cheap ass, crappy looking games that could have ran on the original xbox let alone the 360.

Where are all the next gen games at? Quantum Break is the last one I remember coming out in a long ass time but these turds roll out every week right along side of the re-release of games that we played on the last gen systems. Hell at this rate I could have stayed on the 360 another couple of years.
    I like that fact you're say that, but looking at your profile youre playing 7 days to die. You have no opinion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.