Game Discussion: Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition Forum

Ranked Match Players Needed

AuthorMessage
IIx ANT xll
IIx ANT xll
Posted on 20 August 16 at 10:19
I missed out on the previous session,

This is for players wanting to get the ranked Match wins as everyone plays social on here.

3 players required

Please contact Abbo Bread

I'm not sure how the game session works I've never done one before but I really want this achievement,
Australian Gamer
ArkhamAgentOneX
Posted on 21 August 16 at 15:04
im up for it add me
Recr8ire
Recr8ire
Posted on 21 August 16 at 19:31
i've done one before, i can set up a session,
A bit afraid tho, seeing the game is pretty much dead
misfit119
misfit119
Posted on 22 August 16 at 11:50
I can join up depending on the time and date. I haven't started it but would be fine with getting the ranked stuff out of the way first and then worrying about the rest later.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
SmokeScreen76
SmokeScreen76
Posted on 22 August 16 at 20:54
I also can join if the timing's right (work Mon-Fri 8-5 Pacific time so any other time would probably work) and I may even be able to bring a friend if need be.
You get people to buy your DLC by making it attractive, not by screwing them out of their current activities -- PuckJunkie
Tuxie Duck
Tuxie Duck
Posted on 23 August 16 at 16:31, Edited on 23 August 16 at 17:08 by Tuxie Duck
I've been after this one for way too long. I've had the game for over a year and I've never gotten gotten a single ranked match. Sometimes I find lobbies, but it's usually just me and one other player, sometimes two others who bail out after waiting couple of minutes. No problem finding casual matches.

As far as I understand the match making process, we can't just start a party and be matched; we actually need to be online searching for the match at the same time.
Tuxie Duck
Tuxie Duck
Posted on 23 September 16 at 22:08
Whoa, having a good day today.

Not only I found 3 other people to get a Rescue mode running, the server's didn't kick us out between the rounds and now I have Ranked Rescue off my list!
SolidTooth3160
Posted on 29 September 16 at 01:23
massage me I have 2 accounts
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.