Game Discussion: Call of Duty: World at War

Online multiplayer

• Posted on 20 August 16 at 22:45
    I have been hearing from Youtubers that there MAY (not 100% sure so don't quote me on this) that this game might be getting its servers shut down. Not sure if this is true or not, but I don't plan on leaving it to chance. I really enjoy the online, despite the various modders in the game. I play almost every day a few hours and I am looking for other players who want to play this. Winning also gives you more match bonus xp, but running solo makes it more difficult for me to win matches. I have a 1.9 k/d in the game which is apparently insane compared to everyone else who only have on average about a 0.80 k/d. Having some skilled teammates will help us get more wins than not. Add me on xbox and hopefully we can get this done!
    Never Give Up!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,109
    Posted on 21 August 16 at 00:05
    I wouldn't give it even the slightest benefit of the doubt. If Activision was going to shut down servers for any of their games, it isn't going to be a Call of Duty. People like post random crap, sometimes going as far as to cite an "inside source".
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,119,022
    Posted on 21 August 16 at 00:36
    Call of duty servers are not dedicated but p2p. Maybe you should not watch YouTubers with click bait titles smile they are the worst
  • Posted on 21 August 16 at 03:33
    Yeah I thought the same way but Treyarch stopped supporting League Play in Black Ops 2 so I don't know. I'm still going to get it done just in case. There is always a first time for everything.
    Never Give Up!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,109
    Posted on 21 August 16 at 06:14
    That's a completely different beaded. That's based on their servers. General multiplayer isn't.
  • ThaHawkaThaHawka621,382
    Posted on 22 August 16 at 06:26
    In any case I'd be up for tackling some WaW!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads