Game Discussion: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

The New DLC Achievements

• Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,333,553
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 00:51
    So now that 4J Studios ruined a perfectly fine achievement list with 6 sweet new multiplayer achievements, I might actually have to play the PvP (oh God, why). As someone who has never actually played the online multiplayer, and who has only seen his brother play it on occasion, I'd like to know if these achievements would be boostable. I don't know how the lobby system in Minecraft works, so I don't know if it would be possible to organize a game consisting of only TA members. Anybody here know? I have ZERO interest in trying these achievements legitimately, because I don't want to play the PvP legitimately. But if they're boostable, I'll probably start up some gaming sessions.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,834
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 01:00
    Bet the only reason they're adding them is because few people jumped in to play their new content, what better way to get people playing than to force them to!

Public usually has some capacity of inviting into a game, they don't say ranked luckily.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 26 August 16 at 01:35
    Hoping to boost them soon, like tens of thousands of others cry
  • CasualExileCasualExile2,855,495
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 01:54
    Just like many others, I'm annoyed that they added multiplayer achievements. I guess the only good thing about this is the potential gamerscore and the fact that they can be easily boosted.
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333916,802
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 02:05
    Shoot? Really... Damn, now I'm even further behind on completing this. Can't complain because they are free achievements but when are they going to stop updating this game?
    First gamer ever to be revived from the dead! Also, the ladies man... "Sup"
  • Fuzzmeister JFuzzmeister J1,010,482
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 02:16
    Dagnabbit. Some don't seem too bad but 3 public games in a row has the potential to suck unless you can get a room filled. I've not bothered with the update at all either.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,213,228
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 04:18, Edited on 26 August 16 at 04:20 by Fire Hawk D
    KinectKid333 said:
    Shoot? Really... Damn, now I'm even further behind on completing this. Can't complain because they are free achievements but when are they going to stop updating this game?
    Hopefully not until they stop adding things to the game. Seriously, why are people complaining. Compulsion, hobby, whatever. They're choosing to go back and play the game. If they don't want to, no one's forcing them to. It seems...mentally damaging for people to complain about something they have complete control over...

Even better, these are free! :D
  • matdanmatdan862,905
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 05:44
    Fire Hawk D said:
    KinectKid333 said:
    Hopefully not until they stop adding things to the game. Seriously, why are people complaining. Compulsion, hobby, whatever. They're choosing to go back and play the game. If they don't want to, no one's forcing them to. It seems...mentally damaging for people to complain about something they have complete control over...

Even better, these are free! :D
    Because they are achievement hunters, they don't seem to care if a game gets supported with free updates and continual improvements.
  • MannedPython070MannedPython0701,192,672
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 06:11
    Any idea when the update will come out? I can't find a date
  • Posted on 26 August 16 at 06:12
    wanting to boost if possible for a fourth completion
  • Strategy OneStrategy One706,921
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 06:12
    Glad I never touched Minecraft laugh
  • Posted on 26 August 16 at 06:13
    MannedPython070 said:
    Any idea when the update will come out? I can't find a date
    its already out
  • Dembe HishamDembe Hisham2,239,509
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 06:28
    how the achievements not live yet
    Cheetos is dead but not really lol
  • Posted on 26 August 16 at 07:07
    It's update the list for my game. List I have 56 out of 62.
  • Posted on 26 August 16 at 07:22
    CHEETOS IS DEAD said:
    how the achievements not live yet
    I see what your saying now. It's just bull to list the stuff and take away from people's game completion when its not even ready yet
  • Dancing RobDancing Rob157,672
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 08:33
    can't believe some of these comments.

Only on this site could free content and continued dev support for a title be a bad & disgusting thing...
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,110,793
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 09:01
    Dancing Rob said:

Only on this site could free content and continued dev support for a title be a bad & disgusting thing...
    Yup, same here. Too bad I cant add them to my achievement world, though love new achievements. Also seeing that theyve added another 180GS, this will probably not be the last update with achievements.
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,612,000
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 09:04
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Dancing Rob said:

Yup, same here. Too bad I cant add them to my achievement world, though love new achievements. Also seeing that theyve added another 180GS, this will probably not be the last update with achievements.
    Probably not
    More than likely be coming to the XB1 version as well at some point, and then Win 10 .... shock

Free is free though so not complaining about free GS
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • ScreensterScreenster477,704
    Posted on 26 August 16 at 10:42
    The online population for the 360 version isn't usually that high. So if you went on in the early morning with a couple of guest controllers connected, you could get all the public match related achievements fairly easily.
    Even if you do run in to one or two players, I've found that they're not very skilled and was able to win most of my games I played while racking up time towards "Passing the Time".
  • Posted on 26 August 16 at 12:27, Edited on 26 August 16 at 12:28 by Marcus Pigeon
    Any idea when we can actually earn the achievements?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads