Game Discussion: Saints Row IV Forum

Saints Row IV vs Saints Row IV Re-elected - Acheievments?

AuthorMessage
EnoughBeck96
EnoughBeck96
Posted on 27 August 16 at 14:03
So this might sound like a silly question. I have Saints Row IV digitally on my Xbox 360 & Xbox One. I have just a few achievements to get and then im onto the DLC ones after that. BUT i dident realize that there was Saints Row IV Re-elected and it has the same achievements AND the DLC ones and also GAT OUT OF HELL.

So i was thinking about buying it because its cheaper then having to buy the DLC and GAT OUT OF HELL separate.

BUT to my question, what i want to know is will my save be available on Re-elected? and will it make separate achievements on my xbox?

Or would it be better just to buy the DLCs and Gat out of hell separate?
Enoughbeck96
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 27 August 16 at 14:49
There is two lists of achievements for Saints Row IV (ignoring the region variants), IV and Re-elected. Gat out of Hell SR IV version is Re-Elected. New list of achievements. DLC will probably not work for the regular IV.

You are confusing the hell out of me.

SR IV can only be played on Xbox 360 (can't recall if it is BC)
Re-Elected is for Xbox One, and more often than not, includes Gat of Hell - and all the DLC.

If you're looking for the SR IV 360 version DLC, there's a complete pack.
http://www.savecontinue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/....jpg
gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 27 August 16 at 14:55
Re-Elected has its own set of achievements and has no connection to your save file from the 360 game, you'll have to start over. If you don't already own the SR4 DLC, I'd just pick up the Re-Elected + Gat bundle.

And yes Twink, SR4 went BC when it was GWG
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 27 August 16 at 14:56
However, if he just want to finish the regular SR IV, the Century edition is probably the best bet.
gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.