Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

BATMAN – The Telltale Series Episode 2 Dated

• KBop a dooKBop a doo319,418
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic588,578
    Posted on 02 September 16 at 18:58Permalink
    Another September release to add to my ever growing "must have" list.
    TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 19:36Permalink
    Can't wait. Loved the first episode!
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 19:36Permalink
    First they said the Xbox 360 version would be out later in August, now they're saying they'll tell us the release date later this month? I'm smelling a cancellation of both the download and retail copies for 'last-gen' systems.
  • baazfurybaazfury474,507
    Posted on 02 September 16 at 19:53Permalink
    I was pleasantly surprised that the Telltale Games Batman ran really well on the XB1, compared to the other games they have out. It seems like they finally upgraded their game engine. Maybe that's what's holding up the 360 version. The 360 versions of older Telltale games struggle mightily (the XB1 was not much better) to render stuff, yielding choppy video, out of sync audio, and all those special set of things we've come to expect.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,079,816
    Posted on 02 September 16 at 20:45Permalink
    Good to hear. Part of my hesitation was how poorly the last two episodes of got played. Lost a fair bit of audio.
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 21:13Permalink
    I want it for 360!
  • Jeremy Jay OneJeremy Jay One1,319,191
    Posted on 03 September 16 at 00:45Permalink
    It's actually fantastic that we won't have to wait long for Episode 2 i mean normally it's 3 to 4 months however the first one for 360 still isn't here yet i'm wondering maybe they are trying to add episode 2 with this episode one as a update maybe
  • EinhanderEinhander338,670
    Posted on 03 September 16 at 08:28Permalink
    dance
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril724,747
    Posted on 03 September 16 at 19:49, Edited on 03 September 16 at 19:50 by QuickMythrilPermalink
    yeah ep.2 is coming on the 20th, but will there be a 360 version? ugh that's why i didn't start playing the one version yet, i was waiting for the 360.

EDIT: i haven't really noticed much issues with the other 360 telltale games, except wolf among us, but i think the xbox one version was the same way.
  • Posted on 03 September 16 at 20:58Permalink
    QuickMythril said:
    yeah ep.2 is coming on the 20th, but will there be a 360 version? ugh that's why i didn't start playing the one version yet, i was waiting for the 360.

EDIT: i haven't really noticed much issues with the other 360 telltale games, except wolf among us, but i think the xbox one version was the same way.
    I'm playing through Telltale's Game of Thrones right now on 360. Episodes 1 &2 were okay, Episode 3 has been pretty bad; constant audio glitches (the same piece of background audio/music playing when there should be a steady piece of sound, stuttering you might call it) voices not playing, subtitles disappearing, achievements popping much later than they should be.
  • CompanyOfWolvesCompanyOfWolves1,139,573
    Posted on 04 September 16 at 07:15Permalink
    QuickMythril said:

The frame rate drops and stuttering was so bad on Tales from the Borderlands' final episode that I missed most of the finale. I experienced no issues whatsoever with Game of Thrones. I also know people have experienced the same issues with Batman, seems inconsistent but still there. Would rather they worked on fixing this than crowd play.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 21 September 16 at 00:24Permalink
    so i take it the 360 players get shit on again?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 September 16 at 21:42Permalink
    Any ideas when the 360 achievements for ep 2 will be released?
    AGGY RegulatoR
    Posted on 26 September 16 at 00:41Permalink
    AGGY RegulatoR said:
    Any ideas when the 360 achievements for ep 2 will be released?
    less than a week left for the announcement which will come "later this month" supposedly.
  • Posted on 09 October 16 at 04:36Permalink
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Not really. Telltale games actually run and play good, just as well as pc & one.
    Windows platform Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • CoolKidJoeCoolKidJoe1,521,428
    Posted on 12 October 16 at 23:59Permalink
    speedygamers90 said:
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Not really. Telltale games actually run and play good, just as well as pc & one.
    Telltale games run like dogshit on the 360. Not sure what you're smoking.
  • Posted on 14 October 16 at 15:35Permalink
    When is episode 2 for 360 coming out they announce episode 3 still waiting on 2
    Hirogen Hunter
    Posted on 14 October 16 at 20:14Permalink
    no official word that i am able to find anywhere...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.