Game Discussion: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Forum

Boosting Partners

AuthorMessage
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 05 September 16 at 05:56
Hey guys I am looking for a group to boost both of these Call of Juarez games that are closing down. It would be cool to try and find people that are willing to get together and do both of them, sooner rather than later too. Please let me know if you are interested and I will try to set up or even join a session to try and get these games completed in the next week or so.

I believe that the online is suppose to be pretty easy for both of these games except for one being a little bit of a grind. Anyway I will leave it at that for now. If you are interested please let me know (especially if you need to get both titles done like I do) and I will try to find the most convenient time for everyone.
-Fox
Living Legends
Posted on 05 September 16 at 07:29
I have a session for next Saturday and Sunday for these games if you care to join
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 05 September 16 at 17:10
Living Legends said:
I have a session for next Saturday and Sunday for these games if you care to join
Thanks I will take a look when I get a chance.
-Fox
PKHolmes1985
PKHolmes1985
Posted on 09 September 16 at 12:10
I'm interested in doing both games we will have to arrange a time and date
PKHolmes
Hexa Fox
Hexa Fox
Posted on 11 September 16 at 06:20
PKHolmes1985 said:
I'm interested in doing both games we will have to arrange a time and date
I already got it done. The sooner you get it done the better in my opinion too. I am playing through the single player of Bound in Blood now. I already completed The Cartel and it is suppose to be the easier of the two.

If you need help because of someone dropping or something let me know. Just please do not expect me to join for an entire boosting session. There are plenty of people scrambling to get this done.

My advice would be to attempt to get it all done in one single session. If everyone does what they are suppose to be done it should take a maximum of five hours. You could probably do it in four if people do not screw around.
-Fox
Harley
155,050 155,050 GamerScore
Harley
Posted on 14 September 16 at 04:46
If anybody wants to do the multiplayer for these please contact me. I really want to finish these asap so I don't have to stress over the shutdown.
Harley
155,050 155,050 GamerScore
Harley
Posted on 14 September 16 at 04:52
If anybody wants to do the multiplayer for these please contact me. I really want to finish these asap so I don't have to stress over the shutdown.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.