The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: September 6th, 2016

AuthorMessage
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 07 September 16 at 00:24
Is it worth getting the two AC Chronicle games? Kinda paranoid both games will eventually be part of GwG like China is going to be later this month.
BonnieTheBigVig
Posted on 07 September 16 at 01:39
Tendoman77 said:
Is it worth getting the two AC Chronicle games? Kinda paranoid both games will eventually be part of GwG like China is going to be later this month.
my thoughts exactly. As much as I want the other 2 chronicles games, I think I will wait.
Notorious V.I.G.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 07 September 16 at 01:53
TitianDan said:
Just brought the season pass and vip pass for forza and its not letting me install any of the content that they should both have? I have an xbox one, so does anyone know what to do about this? :/
There's this official explanation about how to access the content through the Season Pass:
http://support.xbox.com/games/game-titles/forza-horizon-seas...

I guess you have to proceed a bit in the game first?
(Sorry if I'm saying stupid things, I've not played yet. Some people are complaining about an achievement, so I'll wait...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 September 16 at 02:11
nothing for me
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 07 September 16 at 02:20
As others have stated, AC Rogue needs to go BC already. I'm holding off for now as I think it may be GWG in the future, but my 360 has recently stopped recognizing disks so buying physical copy is not an option. I can still play my digital non-BC games fine on my 360, but since I have an X1 and a lot of games are going BC or GWG I see no point in putting more money into fixing the 360.
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 07 September 16 at 02:31
$3 for Peggle 2 and all the DLC? I'm all over that.
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 07 September 16 at 02:45
DarkWingSpartan said:
Wait, so the triple pack including AC Syndicate cost just as much as Syndicate by itself? Okay.
Well Black Flag was a GWG, Unity can generally be picked up for under $15 but Syndicate pricing is nuts for this sale. I can get it a physical copy at Amazon for less than $20 almost any time for the past several months. I'm waiting to see a decent sale on the Gold version over the holidays.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
Jacky0310
Jacky0310
Posted on 07 September 16 at 03:23
still waiting for discount on ACS DLC or season pass :(
Alchemist xPTKx
Posted on 07 September 16 at 04:06
Jacky0310 said:
still waiting for discount on ACS DLC or season pass :(
DLC was on sale not too long ago
Its Uncle Kev
Its Uncle Kev
Posted on 07 September 16 at 04:50
TitianDan said:
Just brought the season pass and vip pass for forza and its not letting me install any of the content that they should both have? I have an xbox one, so does anyone know what to do about this? :/
I never owned that content yet when I bought the game with GwG, it gave me the season pass and vip for free on x1. However when I went back originally to my 360 to test that I didn't have it for that. A little weird if you ask me. But look in your mange game and see if you didn't already download it or are waiting to in the section of the managed game
Swinny Costello
Posted on 07 September 16 at 05:13
Tales of Vesperia is amazing value for that price.
Strykerz911
Strykerz911
Posted on 07 September 16 at 05:30
Peggle 2 with DLC for $3?

Bought.
Erik Seidel
Erik Seidel
Posted on 07 September 16 at 06:27, Edited on 07 September 16 at 06:28 by Erik Seidel
Kanchanaburi said:
I honestly feel like this is another clue (all the AC on sale) to the announcement of a collection for AC that has been rumored since Ubisoft purchased the ACcollection domain name.

Could they be trying to get as much as they can from the 360 games before the remastered collection comes out on the Xb1?

I knew if I waited I could save a coffee ($5) on the AC games! And DSII for 60% off? Why not? I have never played one but one day perhaps.
There are only (strong) rumors about a remastered Ezio Collection. That will only include AC 2, AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations plus all DLC.

There is a complete package for AC 3 called Washington Edition that includes all DLC. However, I recently purchased it new on Amazon but for every DLC code I entered it gave me error messages saying the codes are invalid. Ubisoft is aware of this but said they couldn't do anything about it. So I contacted MS support and they gave me compensation (25€) but you have to scan 5 codes and the invoice so there is that. Just a warning laugh
PrettyColt21109
Posted on 07 September 16 at 09:56, Edited on 07 September 16 at 13:45 by PrettyColt21109
HolyHa1fDead said:
$5.25CAD = $5.55NZD (Alberta)
$5.00USD = $6.83NZD (Delaware)
$6.73AUD = $7.01NZD
£4.00GBP = $7.28NZD
€5.00EUR = $7.58NZD
$8.48NZD = $8.48NZD
You don't say? laugh dance

Hoping AC: Liberation doesn't suck

Edit: Nope, too political for me. Damn U B soft
TitianDan
TitianDan
Posted on 07 September 16 at 10:17
Tatl360 said:
TitianDan said:
There's this official explanation about how to access the content through the Season Pass:

(Sorry if I'm saying stupid things, I've not played yet. Some people are complaining about an achievement, so I'll wait...
Thanks for trying to help and linking a solution page :) sadly it only really helps for the 360 and not xbox one :/ i thought on my games and apps section or the game hub part where it says whats installed dlc wise for each game, it should come up saying whats ready to install but nothing other than the season pass and vip pass came up :/
D Jones
StevoCally
StevoCally
Posted on 07 September 16 at 10:28
Project Cars On Demand Pack picked up, good price for all the extra tracks and cars.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 07 September 16 at 10:37
TitianDan said:
Tatl360 said:
TitianDan said:

Thanks for trying to help and linking a solution page :) sadly it only really helps for the 360 and not xbox one :/ i thought on my games and apps section or the game hub part where it says whats installed dlc wise for each game, it should come up saying whats ready to install but nothing other than the season pass and vip pass came up :/
That is correct. Once the Season Pass and VIP Pass are downloaded you need to launch the game and get to the point where you have access to the marketplace. You then download the available content through there.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
TheJimiHippie
TheJimiHippie
Posted on 07 September 16 at 11:35, Edited on 07 September 16 at 13:49 by TheJimiHippie
ChewieOnIce said:
TitianDan said:
Tatl360 said:
TitianDan said:

That is correct. Once the Season Pass and VIP Pass are downloaded you need to launch the game and get to the point where you have access to the marketplace. You then download the available content through there.
... and it doesn't work. Been trying for a week to get the Season Pass content at the in game marketplace with no luck whatsoever. As I see it they're seling a Season Pass that no longer is supported.

Maybe they'll fix it with enough complaints...

Edit: ... and the miracle happen. It works now. It's not rock steady eddie but it works. If your Season Pass doesn't work... try and make a post about it :).
Beware of the grammar police!
VoodooTrumpet
VoodooTrumpet
Posted on 07 September 16 at 13:04
I wish the DS3 season pass was on sale...
Take it sleazy
ThreeKingdomsR
Posted on 07 September 16 at 13:48
Nothing for me, but if you haven't played Tales of Vesperia, you're doing yourself a disservice by not buying it now. Tremendous game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.