Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Clubs and Looking for Group Features Come to the Xbox LIVE Preview Program

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 08 September 16 at 09:09
Larry Hryb chats with Scott Henson and breaks down the new features

Please click here to read the story: New Clubs and Looking for Group Features Come to the Xbox LIVE Preview Program

Credit goes to Nooblade for this story
WOW DYLAN
WOW DYLAN
Posted on 08 September 16 at 09:22
This update is great! I'm really enjoying it so far!

Also for any Australian gamers out there who wants to join a group I've made - search "Australian Gamers". toast
Always be kind as everyone is fighting a hard battle!
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 08 September 16 at 09:25
There's also one set up for "Zed to Zed" for fans of the Podcast :)
Zacca
Zacca
Posted on 08 September 16 at 10:12
Still hasn't been rolled out to me yet unfortunately, I'm interested in trying this stuff out,
matdan
matdan
Posted on 08 September 16 at 10:27
Not surprised to see Destiny featured given how big LFG sites are to finding decent players.

WOW DYLAN said:
This update is great! I'm really enjoying it so far!

Also for any Australian gamers out there who wants to join a group I've made - search "Australian Gamers". toast
I would but don't have the preview program.
Born Knight 74
Posted on 08 September 16 at 11:07
Got it yesterday from the Preview - one thing that I found is a little annoying is that how the Clubs list stand above the friends one on the left tab of the screen.
FailedSeppuku
FailedSeppuku
Posted on 08 September 16 at 11:26
awesome update, can't wait
250 achievements on old games for 1% increase.... soon be 90% >_<
loadsmorewubwub
Posted on 08 September 16 at 12:52
Glad people can use this I keep getting error codes when I tried to do the quests for it, and yes I'm in the new new preview.
Lifes bad deal with it and learn.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 08 September 16 at 14:34
great more pointless crap hen are MS going to get off there lazy disabled hating ass and add the option to turn off controller vibrations.

Also let us RIP audio discs so we don't have to pay for crappy grove sub
Goggs25
Erik Seidel
Erik Seidel
Posted on 08 September 16 at 17:00
There is also a achievement rarity indicator in the makings. Interesting how this will turn out and how TA ratio compares to global rarity.
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 08 September 16 at 18:38
Can't wait
Nooblade
Nooblade
Posted on 08 September 16 at 21:10
We need to work on a standard way to create TrueAchievements clubs on each game. I will create one for the French community of this website as soon as I can.
Nooblade
Kyo
Kyo
Posted on 08 September 16 at 22:55
Goggs25 said:
great more pointless crap hen are MS going to get off there lazy disabled hating ass and add the option to turn off controller vibrations.

Audio discs? lol ...Use a flash drive.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 09 September 16 at 02:25
Kyo said:
Goggs25 said:

that makes no sense after all for me to use flash drive to listen to music I still would need a audio disc to copy music to PC then copy it to flash drive.
Goggs25
Stryker can has
Posted on 09 September 16 at 03:56
Goggs25 said:
Kyo said:
Goggs25 said:

that makes no sense after all for me to use flash drive to listen to music I still would need a audio disc to copy music to PC then copy it to flash drive.
A disk holds 80 mins of music. A flash drive holds many times that. With the latter you don't need to swap the thing out every time you have a change of heart about your current listening preference... and you can play disc-based games while listening to music from a flash drive.
There are benefits.
[URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Stryker+can+has.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Stryker+can+has.png[/IMG][/URL]
Stryker can has
Posted on 09 September 16 at 03:59
Goggs25 said:
when are MS going to get off their lazy disabled hating ass and add the option to turn off controller vibrations.
Months ago. Open the Xbox Accessories app. It's there.
[URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Stryker+can+has.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Stryker+can+has.png[/IMG][/URL]
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 09 September 16 at 04:13
Stryker can has said:
Goggs25 said:
when are MS going to get off their lazy disabled hating ass and add the option to turn off controller vibrations.
Months ago. Open the Xbox Accessories app. It's there.
the onlything you can do in that app is button mapping and reset to default there is no option to turn off vibration there
Goggs25
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 09 September 16 at 04:16
got the update but no clubs the only thing that has changed is the party chat I watched the trailer above and seen where clubs is but its not appeaering there for me
Goggs25
dzhey43
dzhey43
Posted on 09 September 16 at 12:59
I've made 'Fight Club', but it is hidden)
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 09 September 16 at 13:27
Hopefully they'll fix the issues with Capture Management that have sprung up on a few people since the last update. I can no longer manage my screenshots and some people can't even upload clips anymore.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.