Game Discussion: Rocket League Forum

Rocket League - Item Trading

AuthorMessage
Outsider618
Outsider618
Posted on 13 September 16 at 06:19
My achievement popped up randomly after getting trying to trade with forkbomb. If anyone needs help message me i can help out with that.
Terrificy
Terrificy
Posted on 13 September 16 at 14:44
I have a Painted Item and a VERY easy Certified item (Tactitian - you just have to get the Center Ball award. Unlocked after 100 for m).

I would be perfectly willing to trade either for Crates, if there's any of you guys who're not into spending money on Keys.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 September 16 at 05:35
I've got a painted item that I'm willing to trade for a Veteran Certified item. Message me on XBL if you're interested in trading.
Ereaser NL
Ereaser NL
Posted on 14 September 16 at 09:29
Son of Kyuss said:
I've got a painted item that I'm willing to trade for a Veteran Certified item. Message me on XBL if you're interested in trading.
The level on an item resets once you trade it.
Daryl Maple
Daryl Maple
Posted on 14 September 16 at 16:19
I have a painted item if anyone is willing to trade a reasonably easy certified item with me
Our Afflictions
Posted on 14 September 16 at 16:43
Need a decent certified item, the only I've ever gotten is for aerial goals roll

I have a painted hat I can trade. PM me here or on XBL
gtothereal
gtothereal
Posted on 16 September 16 at 02:48
I need to trade for a painted item been trying for one for weeks. Anyone want to help?
x 4YZ x Sam
x 4YZ x Sam
Posted on 16 September 16 at 12:49, Edited on 16 September 16 at 16:44 by x 4YZ x Sam
I have played constantly since certified items came out and still haven't had one in a drop :/ would anyone be able to trade/loan me a fairly easy one to level up? Clearballs, Centres, Goals, Wins, Assists, Saves etc... Be much appreciated!

EDIT - Just got a painted item so can trade that in return!
TheFourthHunter
Posted on 18 September 16 at 00:24
Anyone have a painted item they would be willing to loan to see if it will pop the achievement for me?
UtG Mist
UtG Mist
Posted on 18 September 16 at 04:19
In dire need of a painted or certified item. Been at those achievements for ever now. I don't have much to trade though. I will however have 2 Takumi RX-T's in 5 days. Message me on Xbox live or through True Achievement if you can help me out in anyway I'd really appreciate it.

Also if you need the items back that is no problem I don't intent on keeping them if you want them back.
Comrade Spanner
Posted on 19 September 16 at 12:32, Edited on 19 September 16 at 12:34 by Comrade Spanner
Guys I found trading Painted items didn't unlock the 'Budding Artist' achievement. In case anyone else is having this problem, Son of Kyuss posted the following solution in another thread (here: https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=7...) - this worked like a charm for me, so I thought I'd share it with you all here:

"For anyone experiencing issues with unlocking Budding Artist (and other possibly glitched achievements) try these steps

1. Have an alternate account or make one
(Optional) Play a quick exhibition match without the painted item on and win
2. Go to the main menu on your main account and press cn_back to switch profiles
3. Select your alternate account and sign into it
(Optional) Play a quick exhibition match and win
4. Switch your profile at the main menu to your main account
5. The achievement should unlock once you're back in the game

I'm still not sure whether the optional stuff is needed as I did that to unlock my achievement , but otherwise switching profiles seems to cause the game to recognize that you fulfilled the achievement stipulations and unlock it.
"
"Never forget, Apple iOS, you did this! I name you forever: You are the Destroyer of Achievement Streaks!"
Terrificy
Terrificy
Posted on 20 September 16 at 15:32
I've got a Takumi: Combo skin that's certified for Centers that I would like to trade for Crates or something. I went ahead and leveled it up past 200, so even though the progress resets, both achievements related to Certified Items should unlock immediatedly upon trade (or so I've heard - regardless, Centers is probably the easiest certification).
Joust
Joust
Posted on 21 September 16 at 01:39
I have a certified item I'd be willing to trade for a painted item. The certified item is for saves.
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 22 September 16 at 18:48, Edited on 23 September 16 at 23:36 by ImJustYourDaddy
I have Certified Juggler.

I'd just like one of the easier certified items (so nothing like Turtle Goals)
I can give it back once I'm done with it. I'm ready to delete Rocket League

Thanks Comrade Spanner!
R.I.P. our Lord and Savior Harambe
Terrificy
Terrificy
Posted on 22 September 16 at 23:37
I've got a Venom: Nine Lives decal from a Crate. It has Playmaker certification (Assists) so not too easy, but not too hard. I'd love to trade that for Crates or something, if there's one of you guys who don't want to pay money for Keys.
qup
qup
Posted on 24 September 16 at 16:11
I have neither but would greatly appreciate someone lending me either or both, I'd happily return once done with. Also happy to boost with someone if needed.
Terrificy
Terrificy
Posted on 26 September 16 at 12:44
Hey sorry, didn't see your post, but sure thing.

I still have a few items with Playmaker (Assists) Certifications, and one with Victor (wins), as well as a couple of Painted Items. Looking for Crates, if anyone want to trade up.
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 26 September 16 at 13:02
I have a couple of certifiable items to trade if anyone has a painted item they are willing to let go.
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 26 September 16 at 13:02
I also have a couple of crates.
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 27 September 16 at 23:17
I have a playmaker(assists) skin if thats good for you?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.