Game Discussion: Rocket League Forum

Rocket League - Item Trading

AuthorMessage
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 22 September 18 at 22:27
OhMyGoth1 said:
Inferno118 said:
Yeah my bad I found that out after, it was just on a different car. How do I get 5 items of same value if I’m not unlocking items after matches anymore :/ I only have 2 uncommon items and some limited stuff. Is there a crate I can buy? I only have 1 crate in inventory and it only has 5 decals but those aren’t items.

Thanks in advance
I got enough uncommons for that achievement just by playing online and getting level up rewards.
Lol it seems the majority of people have, but I’m having no luck unlocking items lately :/ plz if anyone knows if I can just buy a crate for this or something let me know. Or otherwise if it can be traded over from someone but I think u need to offer something in trades lmao
Stig Assassin
Stig Assassin
Posted on 24 September 18 at 07:23
Inferno118 said:
OhMyGoth1 said:
Inferno118 said:
Yeah my bad I found that out after, it was just on a different car. How do I get 5 items of same value if I’m not unlocking items after matches anymore :/ I only have 2 uncommon items and some limited stuff. Is there a crate I can buy? I only have 1 crate in inventory and it only has 5 decals but those aren’t items.

Thanks in advance
I got enough uncommons for that achievement just by playing online and getting level up rewards.
Lol it seems the majority of people have, but I’m having no luck unlocking items lately :/ plz if anyone knows if I can just buy a crate for this or something let me know. Or otherwise if it can be traded over from someone but I think u need to offer something in trades lmao
Opening a crate only gives 1 item, and crate items can only be traded up with items from the same crate. You should be getting 1 item each time your level goes up. That's going to be the best route.

If someone has the items to help, then you can leave your side of the trade empty and just accept it.
FOKENWOLFEN
FOKENWOLFEN
Posted on 24 September 18 at 21:25
Please someone help me, after all the trading and grinding for rare items to trade for a very rare what I got was a player Banner and that does not count/work for the achievement.
pitupatu71
pitupatu71
Posted on 25 September 18 at 19:46
FOKENWOLFEN said:
Please someone help me, after all the trading and grinding for rare items to trade for a very rare what I got was a player Banner and that does not count/work for the achievement.
I can trade a very rare item
Mishqqa
Mishqqa
Posted on 07 October 18 at 15:16
if someone can help vith certificed and painted item add me please same gt :)
Alphamaniax
Alphamaniax
Posted on 08 October 18 at 21:31
Looking for someone who can give me a Painted and Very Rare item.
I am free at the weekend if it helps smile
MovingFatGuy
MovingFatGuy
Posted on 19 October 18 at 04:09
Looking for someone with easy certified item; Victor, Tactician, Sweeper, Goalkeeper, Playmaker.

Only need 1 but preferably in the order stated above is what I'm looking for. My GT is same as my forum name.
toobsock
toobsock
Posted on 21 October 18 at 21:46
Looking for the Octane ZSR Body, have hundreds of items, painted, certified, etc.

Also would be happy to help anyone out.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 21 October 18 at 23:16, Edited on 23 October 18 at 00:54 by iTz Canada Ehh
If anyone has a veteran certified item I could borrow, an easy certified item, or three uncommon items they don't want so I can trade up, just to complete the DLC I'd really appreciate it. I don't have much of an interest in the game anymore but would like to complete the DLC. Feel free to msg me here or on xbox live and we can figure something out.

I have about 4 crates I have no interest in opening if you need something to trade the uncommon items / certified items for.
EveryMaple22476
Posted on 06 November 18 at 10:08
I am looking for a certified item with easy tasks. I’ve been reading that people with Veteran certified items can net the achievements without any work. Either is fine for me. If anybody is willing to help message me on Xbox.
Quickdontdie
Quickdontdie
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:03
Hi all, I can provide painted/certified/very rare items for the achievements, and any other ones that are needed. I can provide uncommons for trade-up, in return for a few crates or a golden pumpkin or help with another achievement or something.
General 6reen
Posted on 08 November 18 at 23:07
Anybody have a very rare item I can have? You can have all my crates
PirS92
PirS92
Posted on 11 November 18 at 16:20
looking for very rare and painted object , anybody can help ?
toobsock
toobsock
Posted on 12 November 18 at 02:38
Here's a list from almost a month ago (screenshots)... I don't mind parting with 99% of it:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/toobsock/screenshots
Bare Bum Cheeks
Posted on 29 November 18 at 18:19
By the way, I have PLENTY of easy certified items. Just message me here or on XBL if you want them. I'll trade em for anything you got.
KevColaAndBeer
Posted on 10 December 18 at 17:39
I need a certified item , I prefer victory .

I give 2 crates
Eviery
Eviery
Posted yesterday at 20:03
I'll trade a crate for a painted item, if anyone is interested hmu.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.