Game Discussion: Dark Souls (PC) Forum

Achievement not syncing

AuthorMessage
Roman Navel
Roman Navel
Posted on 11 September 16 at 21:28
I've earned several achievements in this now and have been using Blacklight: Tango Down to sync them. For whatever reason the achievement for reaching firelink hasn't synced to my gamercard, but I saw it pop. The two I got before it (bonfire and estus) and then the two after (way of the white and ringing gargoyle bell) have all unlocked and synced fine. Is there any fix for something like this or am I out of luck?
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 11 September 16 at 22:01
Yes, the Reach Lordran achievement is weird like that. What works for most people, including myself, was to use the crow to go back to Firelink after revisiting the Undead Asylum. That should pop the achievement again, and hopefully it'll stick properly this time. If not, you may have to do it several times, but it should eventually work. Also, nice to see you finally got a working copy of the game laugh
What can change the nature of a man?
Roman Navel
Roman Navel
Posted on 12 September 16 at 01:10
Awesome, I'll give that a shot!

And thanks, hahaha! Nabbed a sealed copy off eBay from Malaysia for $82 after shipping. In the end it'll all be worth it, lol.
SPARTAN FITZY
SPARTAN FITZY
Posted on 21 June 17 at 01:27
I the second bell not sync for me I really want to do this game as I love the series but don't want to go through this one in case I get the weapon one or spell one not sync on me is there any way to make sure they sync every time 100%
Bad boy fitzy1
Sabin VI
Sabin VI
Posted on 24 June 17 at 12:08, Edited on 24 June 17 at 12:10 by Sabin VI
what you can do is back up your Savefile right before you're about to unlock an Achievement and if the achievement didn't sync just copy your savefile back to the Game folder and try again.

your savefile is located at C:/users/YOURUSERNAME/Documents/NBGI/Dark Souls/YOURGAMERTAG
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.