Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Emily Wants to Play Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 14 September 16 at 08:02
    Please use this thread to discuss the Emily Wants to Play walkthrough
  • Strategy OneStrategy One707,306
    Posted on 14 September 16 at 09:19
    Anyone want tips don't worry, I got you! Will be done with this walkthrough real soon!
  • DEADPOOLVEGADEADPOOLVEGA127,062
    Posted on 14 September 16 at 20:00
    Strategy One said:
    Anyone want tips don't worry, I got you! Will be done with this walkthrough real soon!
    good luck buddy and plz help us beat 3am lol
    Posted on 15 September 16 at 09:19
    3AM is not what you should worry about, 5am is the worst.
    Posted on 16 September 16 at 09:50
    Update: Just submitted the Walkthrough so expect it to be released soon.
  • Information
  • YoDzYoDz669,615
    Posted on 16 September 16 at 19:15
    Thanks for the speedy walkthrough! Gonna get a start on this game this weekend.
    Posted on 17 September 16 at 12:18
    No problem!
    Posted on 18 September 16 at 02:22
    Strategy One said:
    No problem!
    i like it and guess.... IM AM ON 5AM!!! OMG IT SOO HARD
  • Posted on 18 September 16 at 02:40
    There is no flashlight anywhere. I have restarted at least 50 times at this point and it's never in any of the locations you said it's in (your directions are confusing btw) or any of the other locations on the map...am I supposed to do something to spawn it??
    https://www.soundcloud.com/valkyro
  • Posted on 18 September 16 at 17:50
    Strategy One said:
    Check this video:

https://youtu.be/FwAnfoXWmPY?t=1m55s

Its done by Blanketbog Gaming
    Thanks! had no idea you actually had to walk up to her to spawn the flashlight. it's crazy how everyone who has written guides and walkthroughs has pretty much failed to mention this
    https://www.soundcloud.com/valkyro
    Posted on 19 September 16 at 17:10
    hey just a question after the timer hit 15 seconds the things will get more harder???????????????
    Posted on 21 September 16 at 05:37
    DEADPOOLVEGA said:
    hey just a question after the timer hit 15 seconds the things will get more harder???????????????
    No, it's the time that if you wait any longer you will die or not be able to get to her. I died and was unable to retrieve her a few times trying to wait till the last second so I say 15 seconds is a safe time to go retrieve her.
  • prokopprokop260,094
    Posted on 25 April 17 at 02:49
    where is this damn flashlight. not near the basement or in the room to the right
    C.C. Prokop
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,661,287
    Posted on 25 April 17 at 19:52
    There's a video linked up above that seems to have given good instructions on how to spawn in the flashlight.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • vSullyvSully1,298,162
    Posted on 25 June 17 at 17:12
    I've noticed two typos early on in the story walkthrough:

..if you wan't to go back to 11PM where...

..(the 2 areas that do not have a door in-between) are both are considered..
  • JORAXJORAX2,039,690
    Posted on 29 June 17 at 08:28
    Wow this game is some RNG BS. Nice guide, just venting about 13 or 14 completely garbage spawns so far for the last "hour."
  • DonkeyBong71DonkeyBong712,015,830
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 13:26, Edited on 18 August 17 at 13:55 by DonkeyBong71
    prokop said:
    where is this damn flashlight. not near the basement or in the room to the right
    Shh I am Batman said:
    There's a video linked up above that seems to have given good instructions on how to spawn in the flashlight.
    The YouTube link doesn't work anymore. If the light in the bedroom is on look to the left of the bed. If Kiki is sitting there, approach her. The lights will go off and the flashlight will be on the floor in front of the bed. Otherwise it's in the back room through the kitchen, on the floor as you walk in.

-------5AM-------

This is the final stretch, you get to play with all 4 of your friends at once! To make this even more exciting, you must do it 2 times! So much fun!
    Actually, you only need to do it once! When you get to 6am stand a few feet directly away from the front door facing it (near the usual spawn spot), but don't go through yet. Instead, wait until you hear the dolls laugh (takes about a minute), then quickly head through the door. If you time it right the dolls will get you as the screen turns bright, and both achievements will unlock as the final cutscene plays.

If you want a good video guide to the whole game go to
    Emily Wants to PlayU Got REKT!The U Got REKT! achievement in Emily Wants to Play worth 249 pointsDon't listen.
    and check out the solution posted by A 2rue LeGacY
    "Insert coin", said the actress to the bishop.
  • XiRe x HarveyXiRe x Harvey1,029,881
    Posted on 22 April 18 at 19:30
    This walkthrough is pointless, everything happens differently every time you restart the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads