Game Discussion: ReCore

Community Effort - Tricky Collectibles Screenshots

• Mifune ZeroMifune Zero242,435
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 07:37
    All but the Cradle map are in 1920x1080, just click on the image and open image in new tab and download from there (example: https://s17.postimg.org/ac03i517h/The_Cradle.png)

The cradle map is so impossibly small that stretching it out like that would just ruin it.

And then other than the one that says "inside crawler", I'm pointing to areas in the overworld, they just happen to be near dungeon entrances.
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,746,418
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 13:20
    Mifune Zero said:
    All but the Cradle map are in 1920x1080, just click on the image and open image in new tab and download from there (example:
    External image
    )

The cradle map is so impossibly small that stretching it out like that would just ruin it.

And then other than the one that says "inside crawler", I'm pointing to areas in the overworld, they just happen to be near dungeon entrances.
    Ahh ok sounds good toast.
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,226,217
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 18:28, Edited on 25 September 16 at 18:30 by ChknFingrs
    Upon entering Shifting Sands in the Northwest corner, there are some towers in front of you down below. How do I climb these towers for the materials on them?

EDIT: Well, just kept jumping up them till Joule finally grabbed or clipped an edge, allowing me to jump high enough to climb the tops of them. Probably not the intended method though...
  • Posted on 26 September 16 at 00:43
    You can fly down from the hills to the north of them.

There are hardware pickups up there as well.
    To get there go up into North West section and use air vents to fly up to section with short broken bridge sticking out. Then go out and around the hill along the edge of the cliff.
  • Mifune ZeroMifune Zero242,435
    Posted on 26 September 16 at 05:46
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Upon entering Shifting Sands in the Northwest corner, there are some towers in front of you down below. How do I climb these towers for the materials on them?

EDIT: Well, just kept jumping up them till Joule finally grabbed or clipped an edge, allowing me to jump high enough to climb the tops of them. Probably not the intended method though...
    I know the area you're speaking of. One of the pillars/towers can be knocked over with Duncan, but there are still a few that you'll need the FL-1R frame to access (or your method). Either way, there's really nothing of consequence up there.
  • Posted on 26 September 16 at 11:06
    You do need the Hardware pickups if you want that achievement.
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 04:49
    IGN released videos for all the cores. It helped me get to 79. still missing 2. And of course they are the ones that are impossible to get in the warren and Core Foundry.
  • Terrene FireTerrene Fire344,884
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 10:53
    Azaleea said:
    IGN released videos for all the cores. It helped me get to 79. still missing 2. And of course they are the ones that are impossible to get in the warren and Core Foundry.
    There are at least 82 in the game, excluding the possibly missing warren/core foundry ones (it could be that the counter is wrong, not the amount of cores)

Just sail over to the quicksand dungeon and pick up the two there and get your achievement, its not that difficult, and you don't do anything against the game to get there, its just jumping and flying
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 16:23
    Terrene Fire said:
    Azaleea said:
    There are at least 82 in the game, excluding the possibly missing warren/core foundry ones (it could be that the counter is wrong, not the amount of cores)

Just sail over to the quicksand dungeon and pick up the two there and get your achievement, its not that difficult, and you don't do anything against the game to get there, its just jumping and flying
    Nah, I'm not risking it. there is a reason we aren't meant to be over there. Plus it doesn't always unlock for those who go over there.
  • BalarushBalarush2,395,628
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 17:22, Edited on 27 September 16 at 17:25 by Balarush
    Azaleea said:
    Terrene Fire said:
    Azaleea said:

Nah, I'm not risking it. there is a reason we aren't meant to be over there. Plus it doesn't always unlock for those who go over there.
    Sadly I think the reason is the game is horribly unfinished. I'm sitting at 82 cores, I don't think the one in the north eastof SS exists, I've been everywhere dozens of times, killed everything on the map and can't find anything else.
    There Are No Men Like Me.
  • WKFJonesyWKFJonesy716,109
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 16:01
    hi all, sorry if someone asked this but i cant find the health pickup for the life of me in the Warren?

can someone help?

Cheers
  • Posted on 07 October 16 at 16:04
    It is in the room at the North East corner of the map.

Use FL-1R frame on vents to fly up to platform with Health upgrade
  • WKFJonesyWKFJonesy716,109
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 16:33
    TassieTigerDave said:
    It is in the room at the North East corner of the map.

Use FL-1R frame on vents to fly up to platform with Health upgrade
    thanks man!
  • Posted on 08 October 16 at 02:00
    The second Recore Update is now available.
    http://CyberneticUniverse.com
  • Black96zBlack96z48,080
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 02:53
    Did they fix the timer glitch with this update?
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 04:21, Edited on 10 October 16 at 04:21 by LifeExpectancy
    Not sure about the timer glitch. OP is updated now and should be final. I've tweaked the maps to be a little easier to read with the black numbers inside the circles instead of being colored numbers beside them, and also tweaked the locations of three of the audio logs to more accurately reflect their locations in the game. Thanks for the help with those audio log locations Mifune Zero!
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 05:23
    Also I moved Prismatic Core #9 in shifting sands to more accurately reflect where that enemy spawns in-game, as a couple of folks have been stymied by it.
  • Crazie IrishCrazie Irish664,875
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 17:15
    I'm stuck at 97% for the Bargain Basin achievement. I have gotten the one on the rock wall on the southwest corner near the large gap. Any suggestions?
    She's. Fast enough. For you. Old man.
    Posted on 11 October 16 at 07:23
    The old timer glitch is patched, but a new one was found using Quicksand Rally. They also put invisible radiation barriers along the old path used to get to Quicksand Rally (why is beyond me, let players explore!), but a new way to get there was already found.

As for the hardware pickups, my best advice is to do a very careful grid pattern search. Don't assume you've been anywhere, and just scour every square inch of the map. I'm going to TRY to record a video for all of them in shifting sands. If it works, I might start a 4th playthrough on a new gamertag and record lonely basin and the cradle.
  • Huginho19Huginho19516,525
    Posted on 11 October 16 at 23:25
    im missing at least 1 health booster, i have them all from the dungeons and iv gone to each location on the maps and checked and got them all but my achievement is still at 96% am i missing any secret ones maybe?
    Huginho19
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads