Game Discussion: Wordament Snap Attack (Android)

What achievements carry over between versions?

• zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl153,755
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 18:47Permalink
    Gonna get an Android phone eventually and kinda considering double dipping after I finish the iOS version. Which achievements would pop instantly when I load it up on Android?
  • DepravedJediDepravedJedi174,677
    Posted on 29 October 16 at 06:04, Edited on 29 October 16 at 06:04 by DepravedJediPermalink
    Based off my experience going from Android to Win8, I'd guess the only to achievements to pop would be:

Wordament Snap Attack (Android)Sore FingersThe Sore Fingers achievement in Wordament Snap Attack (Android) worth 12 pointsComplete 100 full games
    Wordament Snap Attack (Android)AddictThe Addict achievement in Wordament Snap Attack (Android) worth 27 pointsAchieve 2,500,000 total points

If you were still in the top 250 of a leaderboard, I'd imagine World Champ would pop though I can't confirm that.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl153,755
    Posted on 29 October 16 at 07:48Permalink
    Thanks for the reply.
  • MrCoolness3MrCoolness3817,304
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 13:30, Edited on 25 March 18 at 13:32 by MrCoolness3Permalink
    I can confirm that
    Wordament Snap Attack (Android)World ChampThe World Champ achievement in Wordament Snap Attack (Android) worth 25 pointsAchieved "Sore Fingers" and "Addict" and placed in the top 250 of the “Top Player” leaderboards

does carry over between versions too
    You may however have to restart your device in order for it to pop
    "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.