Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

2K Games Reveals DLC, Season Pass, and Deluxe Edition Details for WWE 2K17

• Fir3Blad316Fir3Blad316517,250
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 10:52Permalink
    + Server offline at Mai 2018...
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan645,352
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 10:59Permalink
    • Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger;
    • Playable WWE Legends: Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka;
    • Playable NXT Superstars: Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura;
    Bullshit these are not in the base game.
  • waster196waster196125,612
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 12:19Permalink
    Really really poor. This confirms that I will give this one a miss.
  • PaNtHerS 518PaNtHerS 5181,178,006
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 13:22Permalink
    I still am shocked that when you buy the game on disc it says in the back of the mini manual the date the server gets shut down I never knew because I became a digital buyer and one of my friends told me that still buy's disc copies. On topic gimme some of that Eddie Guerrero baby he is and will always be one of my all time favorites.
    Rickstheman518 ------------------------------------------------------------------- I Will Beat Fatman2008 That is my Destiny
  • Posted on 25 September 16 at 15:24, Edited on 25 September 16 at 15:25 by Dark Death 90Permalink
    Looks like a great roster. It's been forever since Psycho Sid was in a game.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01450,525
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 15:34Permalink
    Apollo Crews isn't on NXT anymore.
  • IHeartParamoreIHeartParamore1,040,774
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 20:35Permalink
    BlackxRyan said:
    • Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger;
    • Playable WWE Legends: Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka;
    You say that, but I'd much rather have Tye Dillinger and Austin Aries in the game than I would Mojo Rawley and Bobby Lashl-oh sorry I mean Apollo Crews.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 16 at 08:04, Edited on 26 September 16 at 08:07 by Permalink
    IHeartParamore said:
    BlackxRyan said:
    You say that, but I'd much rather have Tye Dillinger and Austin Aries in the game than I would Mojo Rawley and Bobby Lashl-oh sorry I mean Apollo Crews.
    Crews is infinitely more athletic than Lashley...

RicksTheMan518 said:
    On topic gimme some of that Eddie Guerrero baby he is and will always be one of my all time favorites.
    Guerrero was one of the few wrestlers that had it all(like Angle, Michaels and Lyger) and was a fantastic worker who the company missed greatly
  • Posted on 26 September 16 at 19:53Permalink
    Why aren't they individually priced though? I will never buy the season pass. I would probably only be interested in the legends pack. But if I have to wait months for that then I guess it'll be months before I buy the game too.
  • Posted on 26 September 16 at 21:05Permalink
    No Shockmaster? 0/10 will not buy.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01450,525
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 18:33, Edited on 27 September 16 at 18:33 by Julz D 01Permalink
    NegativeCreep08 said:
    No Shockmaster? 0/10 will not buy.
    They need a showcase mode devoted to him
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.