Game Discussion: Microsoft Mahjong (Windows)

a couple of issue

• confusedgeekconfusedgeek1,140,896
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 02:47
    you can buy premium but it wont download.

i believe i did "cant win", but it dindt pop. anyway it isnt tracking it.

i know i did diamonds are forever, but it didnt pop.
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer2,622,485
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 07:58
    Not sure about the premium sorry
    With the achievements, when you say you DID them but they didn't pop what do you mean?

You have done them this month or recently and it hasn't unlocked?
    Or have you done them on the Win8/WP versions and they haven't popped after the sync?
    Yours sincerely, TG
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 19:03
    i completed the diamonds are forever one last night. no indication in app that the achievement was done, though i got the badge for doing it. if this was also a win 8.1 achievement, i also got it there. but if it was supposed sync over, it didnt.

as for cant win, i did 3 games/maps in a row on friday but no indication in game. im going to try again to see if it tracks the 1st in game.
    Posted on 28 September 16 at 14:08
    fyi the diamonds are forever finally "popped" yesterday.

also, as of right now you dont get a notification on the pc that you have accomplished the achievement.
  • Posted on 29 September 16 at 04:42
    interesting, same for me with Diamond. just got the badge, but no achievement. tried popping into the stats page, badges page, achievements page, clicking the diamond on the progress bar, anything i could think of that might re-access the data from the servers. no luck. hopefully it will just pop up on its own, like it did for you.
  • Posted on 29 September 16 at 05:28, Edited on 29 September 16 at 05:29 by QuickMythril
    update: i was able to get it to show as unlocked by downloading the game on my windows phone, however it didn't actually pop up. it synced to TA just fine. not sure if just using another windows 10 PC would have also worked. also noticed my tracker for Cupid (10,000 matches made) was not moving at all. i thought it was because i was playing daily challenges, but did some regular games and it stayed the same. playing on the phone gave me credit however.
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot3601,136,222
    Posted on 31 December 16 at 06:48
    QuickMythril, by download it on your phone was this a Win 8 or Win 10 phone? I might be in the same situation, but my badges won't even pop. They show 31/31 and 93/93 but nothing is happening.
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot3601,136,222
    Posted on 31 December 16 at 15:25
    That's what I was afraid of. I loaded the game up on another Win 10 device and 2 of the 3 achievements popped, but still stuck with one and no more devices to use.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads