The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

[UPDATED] XBL Sale Roundup: September 27th, 2016

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,032,784
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath578,329
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:06
    what a bunch of sorry this sale is just like the last sale. How can they justify paying that much real money (ON SALE EVEN) for some fake ass game cash. and CTA V on sale for $39? how old is that game now? another pass.......
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:08
    Am quite curious about The Bunker. Looks to be easy completion for those that enjoy them.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,112,443
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:10
    Worst sale ever ! ...literally
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,841,786
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:13
    WickedDeath said:
    what a bunch of sorry this sale is just like the last sale. How can they justify paying that much real money (ON SALE EVEN) for some fake ass game cash. and CTA V on sale for $39? how old is that game now? another pass.......
    Have to agree, and it's well past time for a real sale on GTA5. I'd probably jump at $15, but this $30+ crap as a *sale* is crazy.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,415
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:18
    Anyone play This War of Mine? It looks fairly interesting, but I've never heard of it. I wanted to find the disc version, but I guess it's only in the UK and it'll be a lot to ship it here.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:23, Edited on 27 September 16 at 22:23 by
    KenH2k4 said:
    Anyone play This War of Mine? It looks fairly interesting, but I've never heard of it. I wanted to find the disc version, but I guess it's only in the UK and it'll be a lot to ship it here.
    Achievement wise it takes about 20 hours to finish (less if you read the mechanics instead of learning from experience).

Gameplay wise basically you scavenge across different areas to gain food/water and supplies that are used to make your base more secure/efficient.

I had a blast with it and still play from time to time.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:36
    No x360 stuff?
  • Bleepr315Bleepr315158,320
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:37
    This sale is truly embarrassing
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:38
    Dead or Alive 5 costume sets! FINALLY!! I've been waiting FOREVER for that to go on sale! I'm so incredibly happy and my life is finally complete. I could die tomorrow and can honestly say that I've had no regrets whatsoever because the 20th Anniversary costume set was, at long last, able to be purchased at a reasonable price.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic562,674
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:38
    KenH2k4 said:
    I've played the PC version of the base game and it's pretty decent. Have no idea how it fares achievement wise, but it's a good sit down & do a little at a time game.

I wish the DOA5LR Costume Passes would get put on sale a bit more, since they end up having an exclusive costume in them. No way am I paying $92 per for each one.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,032,784
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:38
    Trikke den 1e said:
    No x360 stuff?
    facepalm
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • techie76techie76639,727
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,415
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:43
    TheNickOfTime said:
    KenH2k4 said:
    Achievement wise it takes about 20 hours to finish (less if you read the mechanics instead of learning from experience).

Gameplay wise basically you scavenge across different areas to gain food/water and supplies that are used to make your base more secure/efficient.

I had a blast with it and still play from time to time.
    Rhyolitic said:
    KenH2k4 said:
    I've played the PC version of the base game and it's pretty decent. Have no idea how it fares achievement wise, but it's a good sit down & do a little at a time game.

I wish the DOA5LR Costume Passes would get put on sale a bit more, since they end up having an exclusive costume in them. No way am I paying $92 per for each one.
    Awesome, thanks guys I'll give it a shot!
  • AndruwJonesAndruwJones470,331
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:47
    Picked up dad beats dads. That seems about it for this week.
  • blueracer442blueracer4421,041,496
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:53
    AndruwJones said:
    Picked up dad beats dads. That seems about it for this week.
    Gonna do the same. It's hard to say no to a $3 game.
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 23:01
    Another week I don't get anything.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,415
  • oO KwaX OooO KwaX Oo213,379
  • Posted on 27 September 16 at 23:18, Edited on 27 September 16 at 23:18 by ThreeHaddock62
    Trikke den 1e said:
    No x360 stuff?
    I logged in twice this morning, and the 1st time the tile showed LA Noire, the 2nd time it showed me Max Payne. This was like 5am, so they hadn't transferred the sales over...it was showing last weeks. I just got home, and NOTHING is listed as on sale (Outside of GwG)

I may look into Deadbeat Dads for $3, otherwise it's a good week to save some $$ :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads