punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 30 September 16 at 00:41
New characters also revealed

Please click here to read the story: TA@EGX 2016: Yooka-Laylee Preview
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 30 September 16 at 04:52
I think this game has more people hyped than new AAA titles! I know I am. Definitely on my list.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Unpredictable D
Posted on 30 September 16 at 08:44
MORE childish colourful platforms please !
"you know the devil never dies, keeps coming back. But you gotta keep killing him" (S. King)
The Minish Wolf
Posted on 30 September 16 at 09:24
Met the writer and he was a chill guy, not into platformers but this does look great.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 September 16 at 15:27
This just keeps on looking better and better. It also reminds me what a shame it is that rare have been wasted since MS purchased them, and this is the closest we'll get to the classics they used to make. (I am aware this isnt by Rare)
SquiggleBucket
Posted on 30 September 16 at 16:03
I'm so excited for this game! Q1 2017 can't come soon enough dance
Timmay
Timmay
Posted on 30 September 16 at 17:15
DEATH CODE45709 said:
This just keeps on looking better and better. It also reminds me what a shame it is that rare have been wasted since MS purchased them, and this is the closest we'll get to the classics they used to make. (I am aware this isnt by Rare)
A lot of people had left rare before MS acquired. And more people had left since then as well. I doubt it had anything to do with MS.

If Rare was going to flourish in this style they had in the 90s they should have gotten bought by a larger publisher then to secure their future.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 September 16 at 17:44
Timmay said:
DEATH CODE45709 said:
A lot of people had left rare before MS acquired. And more people had left since then as well. I doubt it had anything to do with MS.

If Rare was going to flourish in this style they had in the 90s they should have gotten bought by a larger publisher then to secure their future.
I understand people left rare, but paying what they paid to put them to work on avatars on the 360 is a bit mad. Especially considering how many people want another Conker, blast corps etc. Why sit on all those IP's(although fable is currently been wasted so I shouldn't be surprised). Had I been offered that amount I wouldn't of cared who the company was going too for the future. Nintendo also had first refusal so it speaks that after years of a relationship with each other they weren't interested. I just feel rare was on a downward turn (star fox adventures left me underwhelmed) and was hoping Microsoft with all the cash at disposal would of poured into rare and we'd of had a N64 era of games on 360.
Vindicator210
Posted on 03 October 16 at 14:43
Day one buy for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.