Game Discussion: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Forum

A use for scrap

AuthorMessage
LawGuru77
LawGuru77
Posted on 09 October 16 at 20:46
Kit Fisto is also a swimmer in place of Admiril Ackbar.
St1ng r
St1ng r
Posted on 10 October 16 at 19:19
LawGuru77 said:
Kit Fisto is also a swimmer in place of Admiril Ackbar.
Does he become unlocked after first level?
ShadyShall
ShadyShall
Posted on 10 October 16 at 22:00
he's a bonus pack character... if you got the deluxe edition with the character packs, you have everyone you need to get all the kits.
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
MartyMcFal
MartyMcFal
Posted on 12 October 16 at 20:29
So unless you have the season pass then you can't get this achievement without going through the whole game to unlock admiral ackbar? Screw that. Think I'll wait for a potential patch maybe unless another fix is found.

I only have the jabba character pack.
St1ng r
St1ng r
Posted on 17 October 16 at 19:38
MartyMcFal said:
So unless you have the season pass then you can't get this achievement without going through the whole game to unlock admiral ackbar? Screw that. Think I'll wait for a potential patch maybe unless another fix is found.

I only have the jabba character pack.
Yeah in the same boat - only have the Jabba pack so hoping that they fix it before the new DLC comes out!!!
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 18 October 16 at 15:23, Edited on 18 October 16 at 15:23 by kintaris
I expect this will get patched, possibly as they roll out the next DLC. There were similarly horrendous achievement problems in the base game that have been resolved since.
Hooch Lee
Hooch Lee
Posted on 20 October 16 at 13:11
I had no problems unlocking the achievements even though I collected 2 minikits during story mode.
MartyMcFal
MartyMcFal
Posted on 26 October 16 at 10:13
I begrudgingly ended up buying the season pass to get the achievement
St1ng r
St1ng r
Posted on 27 October 16 at 18:41
MartyMcFal said:
I begrudgingly ended up buying the season pass to get the achievement
Yes - I did the same today so hoping to get this sorted!
Lefurjah
Lefurjah
Posted on 25 June 17 at 21:35
I had a similar problem with this and another DLC where after completing the level, getting true Jedi and all Minikits and allowing it to save when we get back to the main screen it still shows what we had prior to playing (I.e. Still shows 4/10 and no gold brick even though end credits gave us credit for 10/10 and the gold brick). Any idea if the solutions put forth will work for this issue as well or is this a separate bug.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.