The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Achievement Rarity, UHH2, Viral Event and a Sprinkling of Games

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic588,578
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,155,224
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 15:02Permalink
    Can we please get an option to turn off notifications for these? I literally have no interest, and am disappointed every time I click the obnoxious red notification only to find one of these at the end.
    My favourite colour is red
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl340,795
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 15:19Permalink
    Jay Insomniak said:
    Can we please get an option to turn off notifications for these? I literally have no interest, and am disappointed every time I click the obnoxious red notification only to find one of these at the end.
    Get some interest! Great show.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 October 16 at 15:24Permalink
    ahh one less reason to care about achievements.....thanks!
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • Marx0rMarx0r624,177
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 15:39Permalink
    Jay Insomniak said:
    +1
    Same as it ever was.
  • TheAaronLadTheAaronLad801,331
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 17:38Permalink
    Jay Insomniak said:
    Genuinely agree, it's pretty annoying and this time i had 2 notifications and one of them was the news story about this.
  • Posted on 07 October 16 at 19:07Permalink
    Jay Insomniak said:
    It's a new episode of the site podcast so it's site news.

Plus, the general consensus is that there's already way too many settings, we're not going to add one for something so small
  • Posted on 08 October 16 at 02:02Permalink
    TrueAchievement said:
    Jay Insomniak said:

Plus, the general consensus is that there's already way too many settings, we're not going to add one for something so small
    Exactly. Don't hate on Rich (this sites owner).
    Windows platform Nazi. I do it for GamerScore.
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,155,224
    Posted on 08 October 16 at 05:01Permalink
    speedygamers90 said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    Jay Insomniak said:

Yes, I am hating on him because I have no interest in his bland podcast with it's uncharismatic group of characters. roll
    My favourite colour is red
  • L33T SONICL33T SONIC921,276
    Posted on 08 October 16 at 06:50Permalink
    Same Jay Insomniak said:
    Same here. English is not my first language and I can't use this feature well. So it's better that I turn off this notification. Thanks!
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus131,629
    Posted on 09 October 16 at 10:28Permalink
    Great podcast, thanks guys. These keep me occupied while I'm out for a run smile
  • Arron114Arron114829,239
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 13:52, Edited on 10 October 16 at 13:52 by Arron114Permalink
    Jay Insomniak said:
    speedygamers90 said:
    TrueAchievement said:
    Jay Insomniak said:

Yes, I am hating on him because I have no interest in his bland podcast with it's uncharismatic group of characters. roll
    You must have some sort of interest in it considering you have actively gone on to this forum to moan about it. Also I'm assuming since you have such a strong negative opinion of it , you must have listened to it before?

I tell you what's a winning idea.

Ignore it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.