Game Discussion: The Crew Forum

Synchronized Spinning & Hold The Line

AuthorMessage
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 07 October 16 at 20:29
Been looking for a while now to try and get both these achievements and had created a gaming session but we didn't get them.
I'm hoping someone in the know can help me get this, I'm not sure whether they are too difficult outer whether I'm just in wrong place.
Would really appreciate some help.
Cheers
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 08 October 16 at 03:00
I'm needing hold the line, I saw your session but didn't join as it was a bit early for me.

How come you didn't manage to get them? Synchronized Spinning is quite easy if you use that jump listed in one of the guides, and hold the line should be pretty straightforward if everyone has a fast enough car....
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 08 October 16 at 09:04, Edited on 08 October 16 at 09:06 by kevc99
There ended up only being a couple of us at the place trying to get it and we couldn't seem to connect as I think there was issues with the servers.
How many people does it usually take to get the spinning one?
Hopefully I can find a session where I can finally get this, I know it sounds strange but this seems to be as real pain of an achievement for me!
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 09 October 16 at 02:42
It can easily be done with 2. I actually did it by myself with a second console, I just parked the dummy car down the bottom and did the jump with my main account and drifted a bit once I landed near the dummy and got it. I guess the hard part is getting the people into the same game compute
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 11 October 16 at 06:48
I sadly only have the one console so would need some other players to help, if anyone wants too then please send me a message and we can arrange.
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 12 October 16 at 22:12, Edited on 12 October 16 at 22:13 by Joel78
You can add me if you want and if you see me online just send me a message and I can jump in and help you get that one.

Hold the line really needs four though so it might be best trying to setup another session, the other one you made was at 6am my time, if it was a couple of hours later I'd be able to join that.
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 13 October 16 at 09:18
Thanks mate I have added you on Xbox and hopefully I can grab that one.
Cheers
B0ssalicious
B0ssalicious
Posted on 27 October 16 at 21:22
HEY CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT, I WON'T BE ABLE TO TALK SINCE XBOX GOT ME WITH THE CHAT BAN FOR NO REASON. IF YOU CAN GET SOME FRIENDS AS WELL THAT WOULD HELP TO MAKE IT QUICKER
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.