Game Discussion: Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition Forum

Adventurer Achievement

AuthorMessage
Mo Shizzy
Mo Shizzy
Posted on 08 October 16 at 16:54
So mad that my Adventurer achievement glitched. I know that this was also an issue people had on the Xbox 360 version of the game. Does anybody have a fix for this? When I check under my "Feats" it shows that I have completed all requirement for the achievement but it is just not unlocking and Xbox Support has been utterly useless :( Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 08 October 16 at 17:11
Tomb Raider - Definitive EditionAdventurerThe Adventurer achievement in Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition worth 69 pointsComplete a match in all multiplayer modes.

Click on the link in the "Achievement not unlocking for you?" Box at the right.
Mo Shizzy
Mo Shizzy
Posted on 08 October 16 at 17:18
Still nothing :(
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 08 October 16 at 20:39
Did you definitely complete them all fully? With FFA you have to do all 3 rounds. You can't quit after the first round.
Laugh it up, fuzzball.
Mo Shizzy
Mo Shizzy
Posted on 09 October 16 at 02:38
I'm pretty sure I completed them fully. FFA doesn't have 3 rounds. The others I made sure to stick around for all 3 rounds. When I look under my "Feats and Setbacks" in the multiplayer and then look at "Achievements", this one has an "X" next to it showing that it is not unlocked, but the four gamemodes all have checks next to them that I have played them.
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 09 October 16 at 09:53
I thought it was FFA that had 3 rounds. Well one of them does anyway. Have you tried simply hard resetting your console. I had this issue with Rocket League and the achievement only unlocked when I hard reset my console.
Laugh it up, fuzzball.
Mo Shizzy
Mo Shizzy
Posted on 09 October 16 at 12:55
No, sir. The other 3 have 3 rounds (Rescue, Team Deathmatch, and Call for Help). FFA is just the one round. Yup tried a hard reset. That was the first thing that Microsoft Support had me do. Hard reset, then delete and recover my profile, then delete the game and reinstall it. None of that has worked thus far. It just sucks because IN game it shows as the 4 match types being checked off so I have no idea what messed up and how :(
Mo Shizzy
Mo Shizzy
Posted on 10 October 16 at 23:48, Edited on 11 October 16 at 01:36 by Mo Shizzy
FIXED! Created another thread detailing what I did! Thanks for the help guys! :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.