Game Discussion: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Fix for Glitched Achievements

• Mo ShizzyMo Shizzy1,520,242
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 23:47
    Hey everybody. I just wanted to write this fix for everybody if their achievements glitch. For me it was the "Adventurer" achievement. When I looked at the Feats and Setbacks list, all of the matches had check marks next to them but the achievement wouldn't unlock. WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL YOU FINISH EVERYTHING ELSE. Click the start button on the game and go to "Manage Game". After that go to Saved Data. Do NOT click Delete All. Click on the actual data and make sure that you click "Delete All". This will remove all of your save data on the console and in the cloud. When I checked on my "Feats and Setbacks" the check marks next to the matches were gone so I replayed each match once and it popped immediately. I hope this helps somebody and good luck to anybody trying it!
  • Posted on 21 September 18 at 10:09
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell, both Down Boy! and Lights Out were glitched. In-game achievement counter said I had 47, but Xbox Live only said 45. I never noticed this until about 20-30 minutes ago.

I deleted the save from the cloud, tried unlocking Lights Out and finally, after what feels like a year of trying, it unlocked.

Kinda sucks because my rank went from... I think it was 29 back down to 1, but I'll cop that. Now I know the game can be completed 100%.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads