Game Discussion: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Looking for players, who want to do the Endurance co-op achievements together

• Posted on 11 October 16 at 22:44, Edited on 13 October 16 at 19:31 by IvanDimitrovBG3Permalink
    Please, feel free to send me a message on Xbox.
    I hope to find a person, who is interested to do the achievements with me.
    I don't have mic, so we can exchange messages, when needed. I can play during different hours, thats why i don't put a time zone.
    Let's do some achievements together!

-EDIT-
    Thanks to everyone, who wrote in here. I have only two achievements left, but I have already agreed with a friend to get them soon.

I will send a friend request to everyone on here and hope I can help you, as long as I have the time.
  • Posted on 12 October 16 at 01:44Permalink
    I'll do the Endurance achievements with you. I'm on usually from 6:00PM - 11:00PM PST. Send a message on Xbox if you are interested.
  • Jamiereloaded23Jamiereloaded231,457,728
    Posted on 12 October 16 at 04:47Permalink
    Vixenist said:
    If anyone else needs a partner message me at Vixenist! I'm always on and would like to get them done in one sitting.
    I'm also wanting to get the online endurance achievements done, drop me a message if interested.
  • KeilaKeila504,920
    Posted on 13 October 16 at 04:10Permalink
    Jamiereloaded23 said:
    Vixenist said:
    If anyone else needs a partner message me at Vixenist! I'm always on and would like to get them done in one sitting.
    I'm also wanting to get the online endurance achievements done, drop me a message if interested.
    I deleted my comment before I saw your post! I've already got them done, sorry :( don't want you to think I ignored you.
    Was Sexette
  • HSIEQHSIEQ67,234
    Posted on 13 October 16 at 14:06Permalink
    Need partner here. Please message me on xbox. We can communicate through xbox app.
  • Marius 4everMarius 4ever773,964
    Posted on 13 October 16 at 16:02Permalink
    I need a partner for coop. I don't have a headset, but we can send messages via Live. This weekend I have fully free to playing.

Add me on Xbox Live
  • Posted on 13 October 16 at 19:30Permalink
    Thanks to everyone, who wrote in here. I have only two achievements left, but I have already agreed with a friend to get them soon.

I will send a friend request to everyone on here and hope I can help you, as long as I have the time.
  • Tonestar34Tonestar34111,277
    Posted on 17 October 16 at 07:52Permalink
    HISEQ or Marius 4ever if you would still like to have a go at completing some of the co op achievements I'm happy to try and do them with you. I've still got a few to left to do myself.
  • Posted on 17 October 16 at 23:27Permalink
    Anyone looking for coop. Send me a message
    Gt decapitated dan
  • NappydugoutNappydugout368,223
    Posted on 04 November 16 at 16:46Permalink
    I'm interested in the co-op achievements, I'm on eastern time shoot me a message. GT - Nappydugout
  • Posted on 05 November 16 at 01:17Permalink
    Also looking for a partner

GT - XxxSyLiZaRxxX
  • HeraizenHeraizen420,235
    Posted on 23 November 16 at 12:02Permalink
    Message me on Xbox if you want to get these done. GT: Horizon Supply
  • DizmonsterDizmonster328,114
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 13:48Permalink
    I'm looking for someone to do all the coop achievements with.
    Dizmonster
  • Never GeorgeNever George352,307
    Posted on 01 December 16 at 18:08Permalink
    I'm looking to do the co-op endurance achievements. send me a message on Xbox if you're interested. Thanks! Gamertag is Never George.
  • Posted on 02 December 16 at 00:24, Edited on 05 December 16 at 08:02 by djpatterson2011Permalink
    EDIT: found a partner for endurance co-op

I'm here for the same reason as you all, looking for a partner for the co-op achievements. Message me on XBL if you are interested in doing this and are online nights/weekends Pacific time. I will edit this post once I find a partner and finish up.

djpatterson2011
  • Chaos2KeresChaos2Keres573,149
    Posted on 05 December 16 at 16:38Permalink
    Looking for an Endurance mode partner, got none of the achievements so looking for everything. Am based in the UK and can play evenings and weekends so send me a message if you are interested.
  • count023count023568,473
    Posted on 11 December 16 at 13:04Permalink
    I'm looking to do em. I'm Australian and already tried doing the long haul achievements with a European, the lag is too much. Happy to do it with an American or someone from the APJ region.

Message me on XBL, you'll see me when i'm online.
  • KiIlIionaireKiIlIionaire938,228
    Posted on 14 December 16 at 14:10Permalink
    Another Aussie looking to get this done, if anyone needs a partner don't hesitate ton message me
  • Posted on 14 December 16 at 22:38Permalink
    Yea just look me up as well love to help anyone
  • DomainDomain411,876
    Posted on 16 December 16 at 23:57Permalink

Gamertag: AmarARCH
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.