Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Neverwinter Double XP Event Live Until October 17th

• KBop a dooKBop a doo348,252
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,392,478
    Posted on 14 October 16 at 11:30
    Good news! music
  • Posted on 14 October 16 at 12:07
    To anyone interested, best thing to do is join a guild and ask them to run you through strongholds for XP. Nearly every guild is currently doing this. Make sure to fit Azure's in Utility slots (you can get Rank 7's for ~3000AD each which give 11% bonus XP each), activate any XP bonuses (make sure to check with the rewards agent in Protectors Enclave), and make sure to invoke (the last few invokes give a good amount of XP).

Hope this helps anyone who still needs this.
  • Posted on 14 October 16 at 13:22
    The High Python said:
    To anyone interested, best thing to do is join a guild and ask them to run you through strongholds for XP. Nearly every guild is currently doing this. Make sure to fit Azure's in Utility slots (you can get Rank 7's for ~3000AD each which give 11% bonus XP each), activate any XP bonuses (make sure to check with the rewards agent in Protectors Enclave), and make sure to invoke (the last few invokes give a good amount of XP).

Hope this helps anyone who still needs this.
    ^This!
    During double xp a while ago, I got a fresh character to level 60 in a day by farming heroic encounters in the stronghold, it's ridiculous xp.
    If anyone needs a fun, friendly guild, hit me up smile
    "music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
  • MtldMtld1,851,807
    Posted on 14 October 16 at 15:06
    There will be new content on tuesday!! There should be new achievements too. Can't wait!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.