Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Soul Axiom Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 13 May 19 at 00:06
I've only done a few walk throughs my self but I must say for a first walk through you are awesomely detailed. Feel free to ignore any of my suggestions
See you in Valhalla
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 13 May 19 at 04:43
Tier 3 was flawless imo. I'll finish tomorrow
See you in Valhalla
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 14 May 19 at 05:01, Edited on 14 May 19 at 20:06 by Dang3R Gaming
Corrupted levels:
Forest:

you said:
Head in that direction and cross the bridge.

I went to where you said but since it looked like i'd fall so i started looking around thinking i might have took a wrong turn or something. Didnt need a video just a few minutes of running around like a noob.

could you say:
Head in that direction and cross the bridge. The bridge appears incomplete but as you aproach the edge the red diamond shapes will replicate and form said bridge.

I found that it was easier to not Pause on the second knife, but your timing may be different.

DUDE! This is legendary advice my only suggestion is remove the your timing may be different. I think it's because of the animation delay that if you pause on the second you won't have time to make it to third and fourth.

Tree of life:
you say:
Turn around and follow the path again, using your Corrupt power to open the soul container. Interact with the soul and unlock

When i turn around i face water. When you say follow the path again, i went back to the start.

could you say:
Turn right and there will be a root that picture frames an angel. In front of the angel there are four laterns, two on either side of the tiny bridge you need to cross. As you go under the root the soul container is on your left. Use your Corrupt power to open the soul container. Interact with the soul and unlock

Warzone :
you say:
Get down into the bunker. You don't have to solve the puzzles this time, the doors are already open. After crawling through the air vent, turn left and follow the flares into the room with the glass cage in the middle.

It's been too long for me to remember how to get down to the bunker. Dont want to have to load a previous page or video and the glass cage doesnt look like glass so i added blue to it. Looks like a blue box to me at least so again if you dont like it, remove it.

could you say:
Get down in the bunker to the right of where you start by using the console. At the bottom go through the open door, turn right and run passed the computers towards the green corridor. Follow the green corridor towards a fire and to the left is a vent to Phase out. After crawling through the air vent, turn left and follow the flares into the room with the blue glass cage in the middle...

University:
you say:

Turn right and jump up to the keyboard. Stand on each letter until you hear a typing sound, standing on enter between words. Spell out Soul Axiom Elysia. Run past the mouse and the door on your left will be open. Climb the ramp at the far right of the room, turn left and jump over to the fan. It'll launch you on to a platform where you'll need to run past the moving pistons without getting knocked off.

It might sound obvious but you also need to stand on enter after elysia, which is not between words.

could you say:
Turn right and jump up to the keyboard. Stand on each letter until you hear a typing sound, standing on enter after each word...

you say:
Follow the path and pretend to be a spy, making it through the hallway without any of the beams touching you. Turn right and take the ramp up, and fall down the chute.

There are also holes in the floor half way through on both sides. I fell and had to start over. no biggie took 30 seconds i just wanted to point it out.

could you say:
Follow the path and pretend to be a spy, making it through the hallway without any of the beams touching you. Also watch out for holes on either side of the hallway about half way through.

space station
you say:
Run to the main hallway (you can run through the lasers now) and turn right. Go into Medical and you'll see the teleporter in front of you. If you missed the monkey in this room last time, you have direct access now.

again, its been too long since i ran the level and i was utterly lost in cryogenics. cryogenics is a left, main hallway is a right..

could you say:
Run through the only open door, through the lasers, turn right and go through the door with the red light. Go forward, through security and down the hall. Medical will be on your right when you reach the boxes that partially obstruct the hallway you are heading down. Go into Medical and you'll see the teleporter in front of you. If you missed the monkey in this room last time, you have direct access now.

awesome guide man. for the most part all i am doing is pointing out where i got lost and how to word it to prevent someone like me from getting lost. You rock
See you in Valhalla
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 14 May 19 at 20:01, Edited on 14 May 19 at 20:04 by Dang3R Gaming
final ending:
You'll have to jump on a chair to get up to the railing, and grab the key. Go back inside, turn left in the hallway, and go into the closet by the bedroom.

must be an update but you can jump to the railing easy without a chair. Might be worth mentioning not to jump into the area where the hand is/ statue was. I died doing that

Approach the desk and watch the scene. When you can move, interact with the woman and walk away from the window until it says to hold cn_Y to look. Repeat the fight, but you only have to hit her twice

I had to hit her 4 times ,remove her shield 3 times. im not sure what you mean by you only have to hit her twice

thank you for describing levels that, in my opinion, were very hard to describe. The level with the cogs that you had to find launchers on is a great example. 1000/1000 thanks to you.
See you in Valhalla
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.