Lists Forum

Forum for a load of useful lists

Xbox One Local Co-op Games That Multiple Accounts Get Achievements

AuthorMessage
SERPENT SUICIDE
Posted on 29 July 18 at 16:10
phppro said:
My son and I were playing Human fall flat and it was only giving achievements to me
Thanks it's been added to the list.
Zasta 360GameTV
Posted on 18 August 18 at 12:59
Excuse me but is there such a list also for online coop games?
SERPENT SUICIDE
Posted on 18 September 18 at 10:17
Zasta 360GameTV said:
Excuse me but is there such a list also for online coop games?
Try this: https://www.co-optimus.com/system/24/xbox-one.html
lord of da sith
Posted on 24 September 18 at 14:51
For the Lego games, both players don't get the full 1000. I've played through them in CO-OP the whole way through and only player 1 gets the full 1k gamerscore. If anyone has experienced otherwise, please let me know what I did wrong!

I was signed in right from the start as player 2 on my own account.
redboy465
redboy465
Posted on 04 December 18 at 12:57
Manual Samuel and human fall flat only provide to one gamer 😔
SERPENT SUICIDE
Posted on 04 December 18 at 16:54
redboy465 said:
Manual Samuel and human fall flat only provide to one gamer 😔
I’ve added them to the list thanks. If you know anymore feel free to add them to the list. I was going to do Manual Samuel with my friend but I’ll probably pass now.
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 07 July 19 at 02:45
Xbox One Local Co-op Games That Give Achievements To Both Accounts At The Same Time:

Unravel Two

Xbox One Local Co-op Games That Don’t Give Achievements To Both Accounts At The Same Time:

Kingdom: Two Crowns
(even in online Co-op only the host seems to get achievements)
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 07 July 19 at 03:08, Edited on 07 July 19 at 03:22 by iMaginaryy
None of these have been thoroughly tested, but that's hard to do anyway so most aren't but:

Marooners
Local/Gives achievements/GWG

Appears to unlock at least some achievements for the secondary account, even if they were not the account to meet the requirements. Others have noticed this as well. Example: many achievements, such as for winning a match, unlocked for my secondary account even though they lost to my primary account.

For The King
Local (needs confirmation)/Gives achievements/GP

I've only played this in online co op, and can confirm most if not all achievements unlock for everybody regardless of who performs specific actions (though most are world related) such as killing with a gun. I'm pretty sure this has multi-account local coop and the same applies. Will test more later if I get a chance and come back with confirmation, unless someone else beats me to it.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Local/Gives achievements *extra note/GWG

I know this one is already on the list, but extra note: we discovered in last year's GTASC finals run that apparently the game will award at least some achievements to the secondary co-op account even if they have NOT met the requirements, when the main account meets the final requirement to pop it. Example: If the primary account with the save has rescued all but one captured friend, if the secondary account is present when the last friend is rescued they appear to also unlock the achievement, even if that's the only friend they have rescued. This was an unexpected and unintended in game glitch.

Astroneer
ONLINE/Gives achievements/GP

Not for the list as it stands, as this one currently only has online play - but I can confirm that it seems all achievements will unlock for all present players regardless of who performs the specific actions.
Fear is the mindkiller.
SERPENT SUICIDE
Posted on 07 July 19 at 23:49, Edited on 07 July 19 at 23:50 by SERPENT SUICIDE
Theodoricus Rex said:
Xbox One Local Co-op Games That Give Achievements To Both Accounts At The Same Time:

Unravel Two

Xbox One Local Co-op Games That Don’t Give Achievements To Both Accounts At The Same Time:

Kingdom: Two Crowns
(even in online Co-op only the host seems to get achievements)
Thanks they have been added to the list.

iMaginaryy said:
None of these have been thoroughly tested, but that's hard to do anyway so most aren't but:
Thanks for the input.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.