Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Achievements not unlocking, yay.

• Posted on 20 October 16 at 12:28Permalink
    So I'm just about to exit outside which means I should have unlocked several story achievements already. Got a few last night related to combos, so far seems like it's just the story achievements not unlocking. Plus it says I have 0% progress. Playing on hard so it shouldn't be that either.
    Did a hard reset, any other ideas?
    Saw many others getting these so I know they should work.
  • Posted on 20 October 16 at 16:16, Edited on 20 October 16 at 21:57 by Capta1n0bvious3Permalink
    So I guess this just isn't unlocking in game cause I just checked my feed and they are unlocked. I'm at work so I can't check my Xbox, but hopefully my progress will update too.
    I did 1 combat challenge and that unlocked which changed my progress from 0 to 3% so I hope everything else updates too.
    This wasn't like what normally happens to me where the achievement doesn't unlock in game, but the tracker says I completed 100% achievement process. Usually if I see that I'm pretty sure it will eventually unlock.
    So I hope this is resolved, I'll just edit this post instead of triple posting...
    Edit: Yeah so I guess if the story achievements don't unlock, unlock a non story achievement fixes this? Is that the trick?
    Anyway that seems to have fixed this.
    Nevermind...
  • Posted on 28 October 16 at 16:16Permalink
    I had an issue like this too. My fix was to go to the settings tab on the Xbox dashboard and hit restart console. After I signed back in and started the game the achievements didn't pop but they did unlock in the background.
  • Posted on 22 April 17 at 19:34Permalink
    Superdog1300 said:
    I had an issue like this too. My fix was to go to the settings tab on the Xbox dashboard and hit restart console. After I signed back in and started the game the achievements didn't pop but they did unlock in the background.
    Sigh. 6 months later this is still a problem, but restarting the console worked for me.
    Here's my chance to show my creativity.... nope, got nothing.
  • BobabaccaBobabacca261,634
    Posted on 28 December 17 at 23:06Permalink
    Got Shocking Rescue stuck at 100% not unlocked yet story achievements after it have unlocked
  • Posted on 01 January 18 at 02:47, Edited on 01 January 18 at 02:49 by SleetyHaddock72Permalink
    Yeah, I just did the Invisible Predator challenge and appear to have the same issue ... achievement never popped, still shows as locked, but the status bar is all green and shows 100%?!? I have popped 3 other achievements since ... tried restarting, signing in and out of my account ... no success?!?
  • Posted on 02 January 18 at 19:12Permalink
    I'm having issues as well. Luckily the challenges popped without an issue, but I'm missing Conundrum Cracker (55% Riddler) and Freakshow Rodeo.

I played through on 360 three times and once on Xbox one....Really don't want to do another play through just to get these two. Hopefully if I examine the achievements when I get hope will pop it...if not, imma be a sad panda.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.