Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: October 21st, 2016

  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,816
  • Posted on 22 October 16 at 01:12
    BF1 to add new achievements in the next update!

    10.000 kills as the British.
    10.000 kills as the Germans.
    10.000 kills as the French.
    10.000 kills as the Russians.
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril772,701
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 02:02
    new dlc for rise of the tomb raider looks neat (Lara's Nightmare and Blood Ties). too bad not for 360, but i'll probably get it some time anyway.
  • Posted on 22 October 16 at 03:10
    QuickMythril said:
    new dlc for rise of the tomb raider looks neat (Lara's Nightmare and Blood Ties). too bad not for 360, but i'll probably get it some time anyway.
    They are fun. Free if you have the season pass.

    Blood Ties is a laid back search for clues around the Manor, with no dangers.

    Lara's nightmare is a kill all the zombies FPS. Frantic at times.
  • Posted on 22 October 16 at 03:31
    FrozenFireStone said:
    BF1 to add new achievements in the next update!

    10.000 kills as the British.
    10.000 kills as the Germans.
    10.000 kills as the French.
    10.000 kills as the Russians.
    Hardline was a bitch for that. cry
    Instagram & Snapchat: breninwatson
  • Linkx41Linkx4169,704
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 03:39
    I'm pretty sure more came out on Windows 10 then just Gears 4 recently wink
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril772,701
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 04:27
    TassieTigerDave said:
    They are fun. Free if you have the season pass.

    Blood Ties is a laid back search for clues around the Manor, with no dangers.

    Lara's nightmare is a kill all the zombies FPS. Frantic at times.
    sounds cool, i have the first game completed on both platforms (besides some multiplayer stuff), and RotTR completed on 360 including all DLC, so i need to start working on this version anyway. looking forward to the new content. only $49 for the full bundle with season pass and main game. on sale from $70 for the next 20 days! i'll probably borrow my friend's disc and buy the season pass for $30 since it has 4 DLC packs that cost $10 each.
  • EddieM1974EddieM1974456,929
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 07:08
    Linkx41 said:
    I'm pretty sure more came out on Windows 10 then just Gears 4 recently wink
    Yep, Cosmo Run win10 (free) and Rocket Riot win10 (€3.50) also are available.
  • LvxLvx268,415
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty641,899
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 09:16
    Wow. £110 for Battlefield1 'ultimate' edition. Who buys this crap?
  • Nosi90Nosi9094,169
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 10:04
    Battlefield 1 premium will inevitably be a DLC with achievements right?
  • LvxLvx268,415
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 10:29
    Linkx41 said:
    I'm pretty sure more came out on Windows 10 then just Gears 4 recently wink
    Windows and WP have been pretty much ignored on these posts for months now, unfortunately.
  • Posted on 22 October 16 at 20:09
    TakeTheToast said:
    FrozenFireStone said:
    BF1 to add new achievements in the next update!

    10.000 kills as the British.
    10.000 kills as the Germans.
    10.000 kills as the French.
    10.000 kills as the Russians.
    Hardline was a bitch for that. cry
    Damn
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.