Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

BATMAN - The Telltale Series Episode Three Trailer

  • kintariskintaris311,759
  • SpilnerSpilner758,325
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 19:01Permalink
    No wonder there isn't a release date for it on 360 as that hasn't even got episode 2 yet!
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 24 October 16 at 21:51Permalink
    I'm getting some Xbox credit tomorrow for Episode 3. I can't wait.

    I saved Selina at the end of Episode 2, as I figured Harvey would become Two Face eventually anyway.

    Although I will do another playthrough afterwards.
  • Posted on 24 October 16 at 21:53Permalink
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    I'm getting some Xbox credit tomorrow for Episode 3. I can't wait.

    I saved Selina at the end of Episode 2, as I figured Harvey would become Two Face eventually anyway.

    Although I will do another playthrough afterwards.
    No, that's not a spoiler at all.roll
  • Posted on 24 October 16 at 22:16Permalink
    Silicon Iceman said:
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    I'm getting some Xbox credit tomorrow for Episode 3. I can't wait.

    I saved Selina at the end of Episode 2, as I figured Harvey would become Two Face eventually anyway.

    Although I will do another playthrough afterwards.
    No, that's not a spoiler at all.roll
    I apologise, but why would you go onto a story about Episode 3 & not expect us to discuss our choices?
  • Posted on 25 October 16 at 00:25Permalink
    I can't wait play this game on tomorrow on xbox one. :D
    Thomas Widurksi
  • Posted on 25 October 16 at 00:47Permalink
    I'm def waiting for a season pass drop for the 360 since they don't give a shit to support it.
  • Posted on 25 October 16 at 18:12Permalink
    I own a season pass for this. Just went to download episode 3 and there's no option to without paying for it!! Anyone else having this problem? Or know how I can get around it? Thanks in advance
  • Posted on 25 October 16 at 18:59Permalink
    Hammerton86 said:
    I own a season pass for this. Just went to download episode 3 and there's no option to without paying for it!! Anyone else having this problem? Or know how I can get around it? Thanks in advance
    Yeah it's happening to everyone who has the the season pass (disc or digital), I'm sure Microsoft & Telltale know about the issue.
  • Rapture639Rapture6391,773,725
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 19:10, Edited on 25 October 16 at 19:11 by Rapture639Permalink
    What's the point of buying the season pass when we get screwed by being forced to pay for the same content we already bought? And I'm pretty sure this has happened in previous TT games as well.
  • Posted on 25 October 16 at 20:02, Edited on 25 October 16 at 20:03 by Broken ScholarPermalink
    Downloading episode 3, episode 2 says it's available but wants me to purchase it. And it looks like the achievement list hasn't been updated for either episode 2 or 3... seriously Telltale?
  • Bar6arianBar6arian506,756
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 21:41, Edited on 25 October 16 at 22:00 by Bar6arianPermalink
    Ummm no update on this? I can't access episode 3 without purchase and I have season pass.

    EDIT - Something just clicked and now I can download plus install
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” - H.P. Lovecraft
  • ronnie42ronnie42354,778
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 00:40Permalink
    Not out 25th...must have been delayed.
  • Posted on 26 October 16 at 13:08Permalink
    ronnie42 said:
    Not out 25th...must have been delayed.
    Was always out 25th, wasn't it? It's available now though.
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn643,003
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 00:56Permalink
    Finished EP3, i'm disappointed as the missing word at Chinese subtitle still happened after EP2.

    Anyway, the lagging still quite obvious especially when the game is saving (icon animated at top right corner)
  • Posted on 04 November 16 at 23:41Permalink
    Are there texture issues on the One? Just started Ep2 on the 360, Alfred suddenly had black hair, which I assumed was a lighting thing, being in the shadow of the umbrella at night, until all the eyes and doors in the jail were neon green, and Jim Gordon showed up in apparent blackface. Maybe it's an homage to Dark Elf Chang from Community.
  • SpilnerSpilner758,325
    Posted on 05 November 16 at 00:29Permalink
    360 was iffy for me too, One was fine.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.