• Posted on 26 October 16 at 21:24
    Ermahgerd! Gersberms!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 October 16 at 21:40
    Pare ESP said:
    OMG IT5 EJ said:
    Insanely good deal for Outlast
    Just for people who did not buy the game itself and were waiting for a disccount of the DLC.

I am really mad about the sale of Outlast. Really really really mad. They have never never put the DLC on sale. However, they did on PS4. What does this mean???? What kind of policy they are following to do this???

It is really weird and absolutely unfair. Really mad redface
    redfacewarningwarning

Also Mighty 9 for xbox one has an unobtainable achievement wink
    I'm pretty sure I bought Whistleblower on sale at one point in time but I could be wrong.
  • LvxLvx284,696
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 21:51, Edited on 26 October 16 at 21:51 by Lvx
    Lucky Brian said:
    Lvx said:
    Is there any way to obtain Jeremy McGrath's Offroad in Europe?
    I was wondering the same.
    The UK can buy it I've noticed, but no other countries. Guess we're SOL. :( I guess one could make a UK account and give it gold, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a sale like this. Oh well.
  • mkdfanmkdfan804,217
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 23:53
    Picked up Dead Rising 3 with most of the dlc, been playing it and forgot how much fun it was!
    Tempted by Evil Within but with Skyrim coming out on Friday I wouldn't even look at it for ages by which point it would probably be cheaper.
    Went for that off-road game too. It looks decent and for that price, why not?
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf522,134
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 02:36
    having a absolute blast playing dead rising after the first 30 minutes so far.
  • Posted on 27 October 16 at 03:18
    For any one who is reading the comments, borderlands handsome collection is free on the store (BTW I was on the Microsoft store)
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf522,134
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 04:25
    might just be a free weekend
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4578,162
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 05:05
    rocking23nf said:
    might just be a free weekend
    Looks that way. It's on sale for $24 but the "unlock bundle" is free. I think that's how Rocket League was. I downloaded it anyway
  • AciD237AciD2371,192,492
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 05:12
    Lvx said:
    Lucky Brian said:
    Lvx said:
    Is there any way to obtain Jeremy McGrath's Offroad in Europe?
    I was wondering the same.
    The UK can buy it I've noticed, but no other countries. Guess we're SOL. :( I guess one could make a UK account and give it gold, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a sale like this. Oh well.
    I'm in France and bought this game without problem 2 days ago.
  • RyudoYangRyudoYang248,040 248,040 GamerScore
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 06:40
    《borderlanders:the handsome collection》is free now on X1!!!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• IzzyBoy7IzzyBoy7121,556
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 08:25
    Despite that image, I still think Xbox messed up.

1. The image only shows borderlands 2, not TPS.
    2. People without gold have been able to download both games for free.
    3. The games appeared in "ready to install" without even needing to purchase.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 16 at 09:16
    By all means, download and play it of you'd like. I downloaded it. I just won't be starting it unless it's mine to keep. Xbox did this same exact thing with Forza 6. I have no reason to think that they 'messed up' here.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,587,156
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 09:31
    Proscaline said:
    Pare ESP said:
    OMG IT5 EJ said:
    Just for people who did not buy the game itself and were waiting for a disccount of the DLC.

I am really mad about the sale of Outlast. Really really really mad. They have never never put the DLC on sale. However, they did on PS4. What does this mean???? What kind of policy they are following to do this???

redfacewarningwarning

I'm pretty sure I bought Whistleblower on sale at one point in time but I could be wrong.
    Yes, you are wrong. It has been never on sale wink
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483275,980
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 14:18
    Silicon Iceman said:
    Just to be clear; The Walking Dead Michonne season pass is on sale for $10.04, which is three episodes (roughly $3.33 per episode each), right?

Alternatively, I can buy episode 1 at a discount of $2.50, but would still have to pay full price ($4.99) for the two remaining episodes, which comes out to a grand total of 12.48.

So if you buy the season pass, you're getting a total of $2.44 off if you were to buy all three episodes separate today.

I'm assuming that the people who are hesitating pulling the trigger on this believe that episodes 2 and 3 will be getting discounts in the future (thus making it cheaper than the season pass on sale now), correct? After all, if episode 1 is $2.50 now on sale, that could be an indication that episodes 2 and 3 will also be on sale for that amount sometime in the future (which would be a total of $7.50 for the series instead of the $10.04 being offered this week).
    Yeah, the complete collection is on sale for around $10 or the first episode individually is on sale for $2.50.

Personally I'm not buying it because I want the whole collection for 50% instead of 33% off. This series is much shorter than the Seasons 1 and 2 games. You're only getting 3 episodes instead of 5 and the episodes are supposedly shorter in length too, however they're charging the same price as the longer games in the series. I picked those up for 50% so I'll wait until this also drops to that price (if it ever does - it wouldn't bother me however as it's not part of the main series).
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Tao LogosTao Logos740,103
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 15:49
    Pare ESP said:
    Proscaline said:
    Pare ESP said:
    OMG IT5 EJ said:

redfacewarningwarning

Yes, you are wrong. It has been never on sale wink
    It's on sale right now for US$6.25 / £5.00 / €6.25 / AU$8.36. Plus you get the base game as an added bonus wink

It's still cheaper than buying the dlc alone. I did this with DA:I. I have it with EA access (I also have it on disc), but bought the full digital addition for cheap even though it included the game...
  • gobey17gobey17839,949
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 16:05
    Has just the pack of dlc for The Escapists been on sale before? Can't seem to find if it has and I want to play the game eventually but kinda wish it was 50% off instead.

Its mainly the bundles with the base game that's gone on sale in the past. Almost rare on the One to see just the dlc by itself on sale.
  • AncientTidesAncientTides239,100
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 16:35
    Silicon Iceman said:
    Torakiki360 said:
    AncientTides said:
    Outlast or The Evil Within?
    Get both. And a defibrillator.
    laugh
    I was considering both, and using the overall savings on new underwear.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,339,756
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 16:42
    Play on the toilet, save even more!
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,284,198
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 16:58, Edited on 27 October 16 at 16:58 by ChewieOnIce
    gobey17 said:
    Has just the pack of dlc for The Escapists been on sale before? Can't seem to find if it has and I want to play the game eventually but kinda wish it was 50% off instead.

Its mainly the bundles with the base game that's gone on sale in the past. Almost rare on the One to see just the dlc by itself on sale.
    Once back in February (and with a deeper discount) but as you say DLC sales on One are a rare thing so it's a risk to pass it up

http://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/deals/bundle-43273...
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.