Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Android) Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 07:26
    Please use this thread to discuss the Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Android) walkthrough
  • Information
  • Posted on 27 December 16 at 11:41
    A big thank you for the walkthrough and for your worlds, it made the 100% a breeze :)
    AnguilleArnal Favorite games on 360 : Dead Space, Bioshock, Dark Souls, Assassin's Creed II, Skyrim
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,102,268
    Posted on 27 December 16 at 15:37
    AnguilleArnal said:
    A big thank you for the walkthrough and for your worlds, it made the 100% a breeze :)
    Good to hear! Last DLC is in the making
    Posted on 12 August 17 at 15:36
    DLC are ready to be added (main game story mode is already updated), need to have some extra priviliges and then I can add them. Stay tuned, other MCPE walkthroughs will be updated soon as well.
  • GiinceeGiincee730,494
    Posted on 12 August 17 at 19:02
    It doesnt work for me with importing the worlds. Which folder do I need to copy in which Minecraft folder?
    Posted on 12 August 17 at 19:26
    download the zipped worlds, unzip them and then place them in the correct folder. (see hints and tips page for more info)
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 13:27
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    DLC are ready to be added (main game story mode is already updated), need to have some extra priviliges and then I can add them. Stay tuned, other MCPE walkthroughs will be updated soon as well.
    This is now fully up to date.
  • AloriainAloriain781,951
    Posted on 08 September 17 at 12:08
    Great Guide and huge thanks for the worlds. The link to Iron Man though is the wrong one - it goes to the WP version not the android version.
    Posted on 08 September 17 at 16:02
    Aloriain said:
    Great Guide and huge thanks for the worlds. The link to Iron Man though is the wrong one - it goes to the WP version not the android version.
    Thanks! Ill adress that issue.
  • JDuke705JDuke7051,188,868
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 07:07
    OMG. I agree with aloriain... I was using the walkthrough as what i needed to do and I tried like 15 times with putting on and taking off an deleting the save and reimporting it on the phone as a fresh world. Nothing I would do would make it pop until i looked at my actual list and realized I got the achievement a year ago. Then I clicked on it and saw that it was for the wrong version. It has been a great guide besides that little issue. Thanks Showtime!
    Posted on 18 December 17 at 10:47
    I changed it the previous time but for some reason I didn't send it over to be re-published. This should be addressed now, and besides, found a few more which had a wrong achievement link. Thanks for the feedback toast!
  • JDuke705JDuke7051,188,868
    Posted on 19 December 17 at 02:30
    Thanks for getting that updated. I posted on one of the achievement guides directly you have and something I forgot since I had not played in a while is that I could not spawn the Elder Guardian because it was on peaceful. It would throw the eggs and not spawn until i realized this and put it on easy. May be obvious to some but I had completely blanked on this little setting lol.redface
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey548,460
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 06:45
    It is a great guide, but please update your 'General hints and tips' page to include the marshmallow version. At least I think it is an android version issue.
    I could find the folder location to put the files in - there is no 'games' folder. So I did some googling and found that I wasn't the only one with the issue.
    link hidden
    link hidden
    So the File Storage Location needs to be changed from 'Application' to 'External' for you to get those folders to appear, and for Minecraft to see those world files.
    Thanks. smile
  • BulletLukeyBulletLukey548,460
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 06:57, Edited on 13 April 18 at 06:59 by BulletLukey
    Also, I can confirm that the host only achievements we have listed, isn't host only anymore (Though, I did unlock some achievements a month ago, so maybe a recent update could have broke it again, but we will act like it is still working unless told otherwise).
    The only one I think is host only is Organizational Wizard. I tried it a few times while in a Win 10 world on both UI Profile options (Pocket & Classic), and it wouldn't unlock. Then I tried it in your world with the pocket UI, and got it first time.

P.S: (Condensed it since it is only loosely related to the walkthrough.
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Posted on 14 April 18 at 12:49
    Thanks for the feedback. Ill make a note of the folder input and change the host only early next week. Also the host only stuff. I know they intended to make all achievements not host only but not sure which ones still are.
  • GiinceeGiincee730,494
    Posted on 13 August 18 at 18:20
    Showtime, can you add your solutions for the Aquatic achievements in the walkthrough? I saw you already wrote one and posted it as a achievement guide. Would be nice to see it where it belongs to laugh
    Posted on 14 August 18 at 15:59
    Giincee said:
    Showtime, can you add your solutions for the Aquatic achievements in the walkthrough? I saw you already wrote one and posted it as a achievement guide. Would be nice to see it where it belongs to laugh
    Hi there,
    I've added them to the windows 10 guide already, I will port them soon to other versions. Thanks for your patience.
  • GiinceeGiincee730,494
    Posted on 23 August 18 at 19:08
    Nice. Appreciate your work toast
    Posted on 12 September 18 at 11:38
    This walkthrough has just been updated with the Aquatic update achievements

toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads