Game Discussion: Titanfall 2 Forum

Legendary Pilot Not Unlocking.

AuthorMessage
iTz SiNZ v2
iTz SiNZ v2
Posted on 29 October 16 at 23:33
Hello! So I'm just curious too see if this Achievement hasn't unlocked for anyone else? I've done all the Missions on Master, I've collected all the collectibles and done all the other Miscellaneous Achievements, but for some reason Legendary Pilot hasn't Unlocked. Has anyone else had this issue? Or does anyone know of a work around. Even my progress has 0% even with all missions completed on Master.
SnD ACiD RAiN
SnD ACiD RAiN
Posted on 30 October 16 at 01:04
1st of all, collectibles and other miscellaneous achievements have nothing to do with "Legendary Pilot".
2nd, none of the achievements in this game track percentage. It's either locked or unlocked.

Perhaps the difficulty was accidentally changed during a mission? I'm not on my Xbox right now, but if you go to the mission select screen can you see a difficulty icon next to each mission you've completed?
Lifespan
Lifespan
Posted on 30 October 16 at 01:12
I beat the game on hard and want to go back and beat it on Master. Can I do that through the mission select or do I need to start a new game (which resets my collectables I also want to finish)?
iTz SiNZ v2
iTz SiNZ v2
Posted on 30 October 16 at 10:40
SnD ACiD RAiN said:
1st of all, collectibles and other miscellaneous achievements have nothing to do with "Legendary Pilot".
2nd, none of the achievements in this game track percentage. It's either locked or unlocked.

Perhaps the difficulty was accidentally changed during a mission? I'm not on my Xbox right now, but if you go to the mission select screen can you see a difficulty icon next to each mission you've completed?
It's cool. I've figured it out. Because I needed to back and complete 2 of the earlier missions on Master through Mission Select I needed to replay the last Mission on Master to get the achievement to unlock. 1K'd it this morning :)
GoodAScoolwhip
Posted on 31 October 16 at 22:17
I'm having this same problem. I started the game on hard and halfway through the first mission I switched it to master. I then finished the game. It fired the certified and renowned achievements but not legendary. So I went back and did the first mission on master and it still hasn't fired.

When I go to mission select, each level says "completed: master," and I have the little trophy for master on every level. Still no achievement.
Oc3anMaster
Oc3anMaster
Posted on 03 November 16 at 01:02, Edited on 03 November 16 at 05:27 by Oc3anMaster
for you guys who are still having problems with this, if you are going and piece meal finishing off chapters and missions under the require difficulties, you still NEED to finish the last mission on ANY difficulty to trigger the "recheck" for mission completion statuses that the game does in order to give you those achievements. It's the only way the achievement will pop. I had an issue on my initial playthrough on Regular where it got messed up and I had to go back and redo a mission, but it wouldn't credit me the Regular achievement...ONLY until I redid the final mission to complete it. A bit of a hassle, but the last mission can be done on Easy to initiate that check.
Bobl76
Posted on 01 February 17 at 17:59, Edited on 02 February 17 at 10:17 by Bobl76
Sorry chaps, I have a problem with my campaign: dumb question: where is the "mission select button"?

SOLVED
I said it was a dumb question and managed to find the mission select just where it was supposed to be.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.