Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Battlefield 3 Trailer Focuses on Destruction

• litepinklitepink306,867
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:11
    There is also an optional hi-rez download on the second disc and if you download it will make the graphics look better, for the people that care (ME)
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:12
    wow i cant wait :D
    totally agree with you [smile]
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:15
    i hate this game :(
  • UIS AquaguyyUIS Aquaguyy192,342
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:19
    Just so that there isn't any question in your mind about it, BF3 is going to be BAD ASS!!

but...

We all know that the good majority of those scenes were scripted. Just like the destruction scenes that you see in many other games.
    My 360 LOVES me! No really, check it out http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/StoneyMcChronic
  • ReAl ImPuLsEReAl ImPuLsE1,764,912
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:30
    Damn it look so good,
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:32
    Holy... O_O
    Amazing, the epicness that is this game will be a sight to behold.

BF3 is going to kick so much HINEY.
  • paddycfc22paddycfc22779,931
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:34
    oh god this is amazing.I really am missing the beta but when this game comes out my life will be over and i will be starting a new in my room.
    Poon
  • paddycfc22paddycfc22779,931
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:36
    Smurfquake said:
    Holy... O_O
    Amazing, the epicness that is this game will be a sight to behold.

BF3 is going to kick so much HINEY.
    so true lol
    Poon
  • ScythekainScythekain68,612
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:39
    I am a HUGE fan of BF:BC2 (and 1), and like them more than Modern Welfare. I am SEVERELY disappointed in this game.

1) The clipping bug that first appeared prevalent in the Vietnam expansion is back with a vengeance. Now people can go prone into the ground, and you can't hit them, but they can hit you!

2) The 360 version looks horrible (though it looks like the high res textures are installable), but the textures aren't the only problem. There was SERIOUS frame drop and some serious syncing issues with this engine. WTF? It ran fine in BFBC2.

3) Same horrible matchmaking that was in previous games. Get dropped into a losing game and get spawn raped if end up spawning with a crappy team.
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,686
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:41
    Scythekain said:
    I am a HUGE fan of BF:BC2 (and 1), and like them more than Modern Welfare. I am SEVERELY disappointed in this game.

1) The clipping bug that first appeared prevalent in the Vietnam expansion is back with a vengeance. Now people can go prone into the ground, and you can't hit them, but they can hit you!

2) The 360 version looks horrible (though it looks like the high res textures are installable), but the textures aren't the only problem. There was SERIOUS frame drop and some serious syncing issues with this engine. WTF? It ran fine in BFBC2.

3) Same horrible matchmaking that was in previous games. Get dropped into a losing game and get spawn raped if end up spawning with a crappy team.
    That doesn't sound good.
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:51
    Scythekain said:

Some people just never read. http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/
  • jamesw40kjamesw40k239,136
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:52
    Scythekain said:

Its a completey new engine so its bound to have some bugs
  • DadOFLegendDadOFLegend182,798
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:52
    StoneyMcChronic said:
    Just so that there isn't any question in your mind about it, BF3 is going to be BAD ASS!!

but...

We all know that the good majority of those scenes were scripted. Just like the destruction scenes that you see in many other games.
    Well that depends on what you mean by scripted. If "Let's have planes fly under the tower and then we'll blow it up" is what you mean, then yes, it's scripted.

But if you mean "Let's come up with this really cool way for the tower to fall in the campaign." then I don't think so. They've been pretty aggressive on their destruction physics in the Bad Company games so I don't think this is all just fluff.
  • Zer0eZer0e734,605
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:57
    R4iLRO4D D3AGL3 said:
    Scythekain said:

Some people just never read. http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/
    Beat me to it. Another reply would be this was a BETA and not a DEMO. I have full confidence in DICE. I may be wrong (Medal of Honor players may point out stuff), but I doubt that.
    I'm gonna ninja you!!
  • xGunna 94xxGunna 94x359,066
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 19:01
    I need this game...
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 19:06
    me want now
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 19:08
    More PC videos?
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 19:25
    trailer didnt really impress me. I just like the noise at the end
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 11 at 19:32
    two more weekssmile
    Hwat?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads