The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 1st, 2016

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,282,126
  • BytyqiBytyqi776,439
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 22:54
    A few good titles. Will be picking up Conan for sure.
    Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable guy.
  • Loch DounLoch Doun288,589
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 23:07
    De Blob 2 looks fun for 3 bucks.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,723,728
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 23:32
    Loch Doun said:
    De Blob 2 looks fun for 3 bucks.
    Just played it recently (finishing right before it went BC...) and it's a fun little game. Easy, too. About 30 hours taking your time.
  • MasterChief TomMasterChief Tom1,267,979
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 23:53
    Yeah, thinking about picking up de Blob 2. It's got "Games with Gold" written all over it but at least it's cheap.

I can recommend Conan as well. If you like God of War and don't mind playing a less polished version of that game, it's worth a shot. But don't worry if you don't pick it up this time... it probably doesn't beat BioShock and GTA IV in terms of number of times it has been on sale but it's up there.
  • Posted on 02 November 16 at 00:06
    Picked up Ugly Americans and De Blob 2.

I'm not sure about Pumped BMX+. It looks like Trials and I wasn't a big fan of Trials.
  • Spiderman NoireSpiderman Noire1,024,604
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 00:06
    Here are some additional sales:

Port Royale 3 DLC is on sale for 2.99 each
    Tropico 5 DLC is down to 9.99
    Omerta Japanese Incentive is on sale for 4.99

I check www.xboxstoreparser.com for the most recent deals
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,357,866
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 00:18
    Oh come on, will GTA V or NBA 2K16 ever be on sale? This is getting beyond a joke.
  • Archer SpenseArcher Spense1,133,700
  • Posted on 02 November 16 at 02:24
    Wah-wah-waAaAaAa.
  • Posted on 02 November 16 at 02:33
    Raptures Lost said:
    Oh come on, will GTA V or NBA 2K16 ever be on sale? This is getting beyond a joke.
    I missed GTA V on the last sale and been waiting for a while to get it on discount.
  • Posted on 02 November 16 at 02:58
    Boring sale. Only three games I'm interested in. My wallet appreciates it after the last few weeks, though. That Halloween and 360 Super Sale nearly killed me. laugh
    War...war never changes.
  • pezboybenpezboyben789,847
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 04:13
    Picked up Pumped BMX and De Blob 2!
  • SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink1,917,936
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 05:38
    CpNx MaYxDaYx said:
    Boring sale. Only three games I'm interested in. My wallet appreciates it after the last few weeks, though. That Halloween and 360 Super Sale nearly killed me. laugh
    Just wait till the Christmas sale. There goes all of my money.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic442,896
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 07:53
    SGT Sprinkles46 said:
    CpNx MaYxDaYx said:
    I'm betting both the Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the other holiday sales are going to be the same crap that's been on sale a hundred times before. Maybe slightly better discounts, but probably nothing new and no or few Season Passes divorced from the base games.
  • Posted on 02 November 16 at 08:31
    I want to pick up The Handsome Collection but I'm seeing the disc for only $4 more.Bytyqi said:
    I wasn't expecting great things from Conan when I played it but was pleasantly surprised by it. It's nothing great but certainly worth the price listed here as far as I'm concerned.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 02 November 16 at 09:11
    aka Kryptonian said:
    I want to pick up The Handsome Collection but I'm seeing the disc for only $4 more.Bytyqi said:
    I wasn't expecting great things from Conan when I played it but was pleasantly surprised by it. It's nothing great but certainly worth the price listed here as far as I'm concerned.
    I hated Conan - the first level is fun but those shield guys who block and counter every single move were utterly infuriating, and it has one of the worst final bosses I've ever encountered. Wonder how many people picking up Evolve will realise they've stopped supporting it as well?
  • TuschiTuschi1,131,771
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 09:59
    Wow. They're really trying to squeeze a few last bucks out of Evolve. Kinda gross.
  • Pare ESPPare ESP1,584,601
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 10:34
    Rhyolitic said:
    SGT Sprinkles46 said:
    CpNx MaYxDaYx said:
    I'm betting both the Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the other holiday sales are going to be the same crap that's been on sale a hundred times before. Maybe slightly better discounts, but probably nothing new and no or few Season Passes divorced from the base games.
    Absolutely agree Rhyolitic
  • SneezeSomeMilkSneezeSomeMilk1,070,565
    Posted on 02 November 16 at 11:01
    Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon (BC) 50% off
    Really want Ugly Americans but it always says it's not available in my region. Even on Xbox One.

Any easy workarounds?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.